Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If u think u solved it, then lets play a little game!
09-13-2017, 05:14 PM,
If u think u solved it, then lets play a little game!
So, heres the game, if you think you've solved it, u should beable to point out atleast a handful of the 39 scrapbooks that forrest chose from dal's site to make up his next book.

We are going to be able to check back on november 2nd, so lets play a little game!

post the scrapbook numbers that u think have hints that u think will be in the book, Once Upon A While.

Im going to go back and read all of them to make my picks.

Pretty easy game, plus u might come across something u didnt notice before!

1,2,3 gooooooo!
09-13-2017, 05:18 PM,
RE: If u think u solved it, then lets play a little game!
they all have hints so even for someone with the correct solve this would be like trying to read his mind on which ones he preferred for his book

09-13-2017, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 05:51 PM by Gilagin.)
Meaning no disrespect to you and all the other searchers, for it took me three years to find this. I've had boots on the ground twice, so I'm not just blowing smoke here. Page 133 of TTOTC has the answer, along with his verbal quote (it's more than three hundred miles west of Toledo), that everyone though was rubbish; it is the clue to finding where Warm waters halt. From there, it will get you to The Home of Brown, then to the hill. Look at page 133, then look at the arrangements of the nuggets; whose shapes were forged purposely ff. Now look at the sketch at the top of page 115; in the shadows of the first hill you'll see the same shapes of the long nugget and what I call the head. Remember ff wrote over and over in his book as well as engraving those words even on the bells and the jars IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE. To imagine is to picture; the answers are in the photos. I followed the poem and all the clues and it led me to the hill. I still need to make one more trip because the search area is two miles by one mile. Take a look at the photo of the hill (scroll down) on my site http://gilgarciasawalkbackhome.blogspot.com/ and you will see the frog, the foliage that is shaped like the long nugget, and the head. All with the same shape as shown on page 133, and most importantly the frog on the hill is EXACTLY AT THE SAME ANGLE as the frog on page 133. I drew a line on Google Earth from the frogs tail to the center of the frogs nose and extended it over 20 miles and IT LANDED DIRECTLY ON THE FRONT PORCH OF The Home of Brown. Folks the odds of the foliage frog and the frog on page 133 being at the same exact angle and the nose of the frog touching the long nugget in exact same location is more than a million to one. Take a look, and click on the photo of the foliage frog. http://gilgarciasawalkbackhome.blogspot.com/
09-13-2017, 10:34 PM,
I haven't read or seen any scrapbooks. They are required material.

Self-proclaimed Fennprentice
Seasoned Searcher
Ain't No Mountain Far Enough.
"Exact quotes speak for themselves."
09-13-2017, 10:37 PM,
(09-13-2017, 05:49 PM)Gilagin Wrote: Meaning no disrespect to you and all the other searchers, for it took me three years to find this. I've had boots on the ground twice, so I'm not just blowing smoke here. Page 133 of TTOTC has the answer, along with his verbal quote (it's more than three hundred miles west of Toledo), that everyone though was rubbish; it is the clue to finding where Warm waters halt. From there, it will get you to The Home of Brown, then to the hill. Look at page 133, then look at the arrangements of the nuggets; whose shapes were forged purposely ff. Now look at the sketch at the top of page 115; in the shadows of the first hill you'll see the same shapes of the long nugget and what I call the head. Remember ff wrote over and over in his book as well as engraving those words even on the bells and the jars IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE. To imagine is to picture; the answers are in the photos. I followed the poem and all the clues and it led me to the hill. I still need to make one more trip because the search area is two miles by one mile. Take a look at the photo of the hill (scroll down) on my site http://gilgarciasawalkbackhome.blogspot.com/ and you will see the frog, the foliage that is shaped like the long nugget, and the head. All with the same shape as shown on page 133, and most importantly the frog on the hill is EXACTLY AT THE SAME ANGLE as the frog on page 133. I drew a line on Google Earth from the frogs tail to the center of the frogs nose and extended it over 20 miles and IT LANDED DIRECTLY ON THE FRONT PORCH OF The Home of Brown. Folks the odds of the foliage frog and the frog on page 133 being at the same exact angle and the nose of the frog touching the long nugget in exact same location is more than a million to one. Take a look, and click on the photo of the foliage frog. http://gilgarciasawalkbackhome.blogspot.com/

How many places is this posted? I think I have read it on several posts. LostOwl?
09-13-2017, 11:52 PM,
Scrapbooks 61,62, and 68 are probably the most helpful but I highly doubt any of these 3 will be in the book but 2 out of these 3 are the most quoted scrapbooks out of all of them.

down with the evil twin

Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

Haters gonna hate
09-14-2017, 12:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017, 12:20 AM by Chris Yates.)
(09-13-2017, 05:49 PM)Gilagin Wrote: Meaning no disrespect to you and all the other searchers, for it took me three years to find this. I've had boots on the ground twice, so I'm not just blowing smoke here. Page 133 of TTOTC has the answer, along with his verbal quote (it's more than three hundred miles west of Toledo), that everyone though was rubbish; it is the clue to finding where Warm waters halt. From there, it will get you to The Home of Brown, then to the hill. Look at page 133, then look at the arrangements of the nuggets; whose shapes were forged purposely ff. Now look at the sketch at the top of page 115; in the shadows of the first hill you'll see the same shapes of the long nugget and what I call the head. Remember ff wrote over and over in his book as well as engraving those words even on the bells and the jars IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE. To imagine is to picture; the answers are in the photos. I followed the poem and all the clues and it led me to the hill. I still need to make one more trip because the search area is two miles by one mile. Take a look at the photo of the hill (scroll down) on my site http://gilgarciasawalkbackhome.blogspot.com/ and you will see the frog, the foliage that is shaped like the long nugget, and the head. All with the same shape as shown on page 133, and most importantly the frog on the hill is EXACTLY AT THE SAME ANGLE as the frog on page 133. I drew a line on Google Earth from the frogs tail to the center of the frogs nose and extended it over 20 miles and IT LANDED DIRECTLY ON THE FRONT PORCH OF The Home of Brown. Folks the odds of the foliage frog and the frog on page 133 being at the same exact angle and the nose of the frog touching the long nugget in exact same location is more than a million to one. Take a look, and click on the photo of the foliage frog. http://gilgarciasawalkbackhome.blogspot.com/

i tried putting the frog on top of a compass rose and it looks like out of the 32 points it lands about 26.3

[Image: frog_compass.jpg]

if you're talking about the hill i think you're talking about, red necks hang out there sometimes and get pretty wasted

and i'd be careful about landin on someone's front porch cuz you could kill all their dogs. he he he, jus a li'l joke there

09-14-2017, 12:37 AM,
(09-14-2017, 12:17 AM)Chris Yates Wrote:

i tried putting the frog on top of a compass rose and it looks like out of the 32 points it lands about 26.3

[Image: frog_compass.jpg]

if you're talking about the hill i think you're talking about, red necks hang out there sometimes and get pretty wasted

and i'd be careful about landin on someone's front porch cuz you could kill all their dogs. he he he, jus a li'l joke there

Do y'all pass the time with canasta? My Grammy taught me it and I will keep it going, much like ff legacy.
09-14-2017, 01:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017, 01:23 AM by Chris Yates.)
here's how it could be done

1) take a trip by car and hide the treasure chest. hide a bike by the nearest airport

2) return home like nothing happened

3) when the time comes to make the final journey, take a car to Denver Museum and park

4) take bus to airport, then fly to airport nearest treasure hiding spot

5) find bike and ride nearer to treasure hiding spot, but not too close. stash bike. if anyone ever finds the bike, all they know is it's an abandoned bike and will have no known connection to f

or .... just throw bike in the water high ?? he he he just kidding

6) walk to treasure hiding spot

7) final approach

09-14-2017, 01:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017, 02:05 AM by JRHartley.)
(09-13-2017, 05:14 PM)McFly Wrote: We are going to be able to check back on november 2nd, so lets play a little game!

One should known when to stop digging.

Let me put it another way. When I worked on the mines around Emerald Australian, I also did some work on the railways, putting in a second line.
The blades on the graders were GPS controlled, but GPS is a constantly changing calculation, the satellites are in motion. I said to the operates when you do the final trim just leave it, don't go over it again to correct stuff, it is what it is.

Back ground reading is one thing but I have finished playing games.

PS Its an odd feeling 10 years on, the communities where I use to take my breaks, which were so alive, are just shadows of what they once were. Without the mines, there is little reason for some of these places to exist. Opalton on the Queensland/Northern Territory border is a place where they used to be intensive mining around the 1880s but today there is just a shop, basic camping for the odd passer by and a few individuals scratching a living. It's one of those places you don't want to go back to, because the experience will never be the same as when you were there for the first time.

The End

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets play a game admin 116 12,968 05-25-2017, 02:06 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Stay home and play Canasta...WTFBBQ? romeofoxtrot 12 2,577 02-13-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Mapman51
  A few Predictions about how the chase will play out mdavis19 75 18,635 02-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: JoeBad
  Childs Play Hammertime 1 550 06-26-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: horsethief