Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Times are changing.
09-13-2017, 07:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017, 08:06 PM by Kpro.)
Times are changing.
So I just watched the new Gypsy Kiss video, where at about the 24 minute mark it is stated that he believes the new developements and FF legacy is at risk and ff does not want the treasure found. Ff is putting out this book and foreword out there to try to stop those close from finding it. (He is very polite about it, don't get me wrong, but still the message is clear).

Dal over on HOD has post about how he seems upset with Preston about the foreword and some not so positive thoughts.

Now, these are people who have historically been friends with ff, and I have not seen either of them speak against ff in this way before. Key people in the chase are breaking away and putting in some opinions that may not put ff is a good light. Makes one go hmmmmmmm.
09-13-2017, 07:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 07:23 PM by RahRah.)
RE: Tides a changing? What the heck?
They don't understand, so they make excuses, try to redirect others from actually figuring it out, and offer up no real solution or method to solve the clues. They are and have been clueless for a long time, now they're just outright frustrated.

The final clue is the same as it has always been, and is confirmed, in other words, in the clue in the forward.
09-13-2017, 07:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 07:37 PM by OjoDude.)
HAHA! As though YOU offer up a real solution or method to solve this RahRah. All I've seen you do is go around and claim to see something or know something others do not. You have no idea what is or isn't confirmed, and are in the same boat as the rest of us.

Get over yourself, or go try out your super-duper solve so you can come back here with your tail between your legs and eat some crow. You're almost as bad as Gordon Lightfoot.
09-13-2017, 07:35 PM,
(09-13-2017, 07:14 PM)Kpro Wrote: So I just watched the new Gypsy Kiss video, where at about the 24 minute mark it is stated that he believes the new developements and FF legacy is at risk and ff does not want the treasure found. Ff is putting out this book and foreword out there to try to stop those close from finding it. (He is very polite about it, don't get me wrong, but still the message is clear).

Dal over on HOD has post about how he seems upset with Preston about the foreword and some not so positive thoughts.

Now, these are people who have historically been friends with ff, and I have not seen either of them speak against ff in this way before. Key people in the chase are breaking away and putting in some opinions that may not put ff is a good light. Makes one go hmmmmmmm.

Toby sounds sure about a lot of things.
09-13-2017, 07:38 PM,
Those who do think they understand also make excuses.
I don't think they are clueless, we are all in the same boat.
Smile.

They have been frustrated before I am sure - anyone with a lick of sanity knows this is the case since they don't have the TC, but not frustrated against ff (either directly or indirectly). That I can recall anyway, which makes this is a new thing, unless I am mistaking. I haven't seen around seven years, so not sure if this happened before.
09-13-2017, 07:43 PM,
(09-13-2017, 07:39 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 07:35 PM)OjoDude Wrote: HAHA! As though YOU offer up a real solution or method to solve this RahRah. All I've seen you do is go around and claim to see something or know something others do not. You have no idea what is or isn't confirmed, and are in the same boat as the rest of us.

Get over yourself, or go try out your super-duper solve so you can come back here with your tail between your legs and eat some crow. You're almost as bad as Gordon Lightfoot.

LMAO. I thought the forward was comical, talking about Oscars and all those books. I'd rather see IT, and I'm sure the combined sales of all those books is less than 1% of the take for a single Stephen King book.

Regards,

ws

How many books have you written? Everyone could see the talk about an Oscar was a joke - except you huh?
09-13-2017, 07:49 PM,
(09-13-2017, 07:46 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 07:43 PM)resa Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 07:35 PM)OjoDude Wrote: HAHA! As though YOU offer up a real solution or method to solve this RahRah. All I've seen you do is go around and claim to see something or know something others do not. You have no idea what is or isn't confirmed, and are in the same boat as the rest of us.

LMAO. I thought the forward was comical, talking about Oscars and all those books. I'd rather see IT, and I'm sure the combined sales of all those books is less than 1% of the take for a single Stephen King book.

Regards,

ws

How many books have you written? Everyone could see the talk about an Oscar was a joke - except you huh?

I've written one, and now it's for resales. Get it? LMAO

Regards,

ws

Yeah yeah, I get it. I got the Oscar joke too.
09-13-2017, 07:50 PM,

Regards,

ws

It's not about how many you write, it's about how many actually sell. Forrest has said in one of his videos that none of his books made any money.

Funny thing is, there have been a few here in the Chase that have written a "book" to solve this thing and tried to sell it on Amazon. Comical!
09-13-2017, 07:51 PM,
OK, back on track....... lol!
09-13-2017, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 08:02 PM by resa.)
(09-13-2017, 07:50 PM)OjoDude Wrote:

Regards,

ws

It's not about how many you write, it's about how many actually sell. Forrest has said in one of his videos that none of his books made any money.

Funny thing is, there have been a few here in the Chase that have written a "book" to solve this thing and tried to sell it on Amazon. Comical!

ff already said he didn't think his books would sell since his parents were dead, so what little sales there were have exceeded his expectations. I think it's funny that I've never read a single Stephen King book, but I've now read 2 of ff's. I won't read another searcher's book. If they want to capitalize on the chase, go find the flippin chest.

(09-13-2017, 07:52 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 07:49 PM)resa Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 07:46 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 07:39 PM)waveseeker Wrote: LMAO. I thought the forward was comical, talking about Oscars and all those books. I'd rather see IT, and I'm sure the combined sales of all those books is less than 1% of the take for a single Stephen King book.

Regards,

ws

I've written one, and now it's for resales. Get it? LMAO

Regards,

ws

Yeah yeah, I get it. I got the Oscar joke too.

Okay dude, no hard feelings. Seriously, I really did laugh when reading the whole thing; it was so over-the-top considering it's going to sell about 1,000 copies.

Regards,

ws

Nope, no hard feelings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Times Hammertime 11 1,447 12-20-2016, 10:28 AM
Last Post: geydelkon
  I've Fallen on my head too many times... DontSplashThePot 0 517 07-28-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Post: DontSplashThePot
  New York Times Story - On the Hunt Sourdough 13 3,840 07-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: ThrillChaser