Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Times are changing.
09-17-2017, 10:52 PM,
RE: Times are changing.
Yeah, I guess I was too obvious. I really try to assist with ideas on here. I don't like conflict or trying to see whom has the largest (you know the word starting with p or maybe d)...
I think I have a partner; my friend says he will go down with me. Don't know yet but I am going to go down again next weekend and the following week.
I have completed the triangulation with the little over 270 and the numbers most frequently in the books. It falls almost exactly on 10,200'. I was actually shocked!
If my friend can't go, where do you reside? I mean state, lol... I am, just as my handle, in eastern Ohio (near Pittsburgh, PA).
I have been up to see the area three times but with ms I had to get back to vehicle before dark. All I can do is to point out the features to my partner from about 3 miles away so we might get back before dark.
There's a mountain lion right there and many (not several but more, lol) other species up there.
But I didn't get discouraged or disappointed; the views all over the 7250 miles I drove down there were spectacular. I love the area; I may move down there. I wish I could have taken the grandchildren with me (the older ones because logs and rocks were everywhere up the small stream and in the other access area).
Steve
09-17-2017, 11:10 PM,
RE: Times are changing.
(09-17-2017, 10:52 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: Yeah, I guess I was too obvious. I really try to assist with ideas on here. I don't like conflict or trying to see whom has the largest (you know the word starting with p or maybe d)...
I think I have a partner; my friend says he will go down with me. Don't know yet but I am going to go down again next weekend and the following week.
I have completed the triangulation with the little over 270 and the numbers most frequently in the books. It falls almost exactly on 10,200'. I was actually shocked!
If my friend can't go, where do you reside? I mean state, lol... I am, just as my handle, in eastern Ohio (near Pittsburgh, PA).
I have been up to see the area three times but with ms I had to get back to vehicle before dark. All I can do is to point out the features to my partner from about 3 miles away so we might get back before dark.
There's a mountain lion right there and many (not several but more, lol) other species up there.
But I didn't get discouraged or disappointed; the views all over the 7250 miles I drove down there were spectacular. I love the area; I may move down there. I wish I could have taken the grandchildren with me (the older ones because logs and rocks were everywhere up the small stream and in the other access area).
Steve

I am in the south, so not close enough. I have met a bunch of searchers but after the Eric death situation, unless I know them personally, I won't recommend. Sounds like you are on track and good luck to you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Times Hammertime 11 1,439 12-20-2016, 10:28 AM
Last Post: geydelkon
  I've Fallen on my head too many times... DontSplashThePot 0 515 07-28-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Post: DontSplashThePot
  New York Times Story - On the Hunt Sourdough 13 3,834 07-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: ThrillChaser