Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going to the moon
09-13-2017, 08:22 PM,
Going to the moon
It's difficult, but not impossible. I might be able to do it in 900 years. Me and the redneck from Texas. I'm not sure about the 12 kids going though. That might be impossible.
09-13-2017, 09:07 PM,
RE: Going to the moon
(09-13-2017, 09:05 PM)waveseeker Wrote: I think you could make it with 6 kids.

Regards,

ws
Now, I will go with confidence. The path will be direct!
09-13-2017, 09:09 PM,
6 sets of twins? Don't mess with the 12 kids.......
09-13-2017, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 09:24 PM by OjoDude.)
(09-13-2017, 09:14 PM)waveseeker Wrote: Fenn says he wrote the book “for every redneck out there with a pickup truck, six kids, just lost his job, his wife, and lacks adventure.”

http://www.newsweek.com/forrest-fenn-wan...ones-64427

He didn't say it was 3 boys and 3 girls, but I'm just going on probability.

Regards,

ws

Oh, but, but, but...

Fenn said 12 kids in 2017-

"Fenn has said that he hopes the person who finds his treasure is “a redneck from Texas who’s lost his job, with a pickup truck and 12 kids and a wife to support.” The people who actually search for the chest, though, are markedly different."

https://www.vox.com/a/fenn-treasure-hunt-map

--------------

And in 2013-

‘I also wanted to give hope to every redneck out there who has a wife and 12 kids, a pick-up truck, lost his job and needs some hope.’

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/08/forrest-fe...t-3531551/

-------------

And again in 2017-

On the Road with Charlie-Part One

FENN: But I got a phone call from a lady that was writing a story for Texas Monthly or someplace down there. She said, “Mr. Fenn I read your book.” She said, “That’s a very strange book.” She said, “Who is your audience for a book like that?” and I said, “My audience is every Texan redneck with a pick up truck who lost his job and has 12 kids and a bedroll.” I said, “That’s my audience. I want him - That’s who I want to go out and find the treasure.” I get emails everyday that “I’m a redneck from Texas (laughs).” I got an email from a little girl that said, “Mr. Fenn if I find the treasure, do I have to share it with my brother?” I wrote her back and I said, “Ask your father.”

------------

And in 2015-

Richard Eeds Show

FENN: No, I worked on this project a long time. I really think I thought about most things. Certainly the thought occurred to me that my life could be in danger by somebody kidnapping me. I’ve called 911 three times in my home. This one guy started wrestling with police officers and they handcuffed him and took him off to jail. But that’s a very small group of people, and the great preponderance of people looking for the treasure are good Americans. They’ll say Mr. Fenn, we know we’re not going to find the treasure but I just want to thank you for getting me and the kids off the couch and away from the game room and out to smell the sunshine. That’s important to me. This lady from, a writer from Austin called me on the phone, she said Mr. Fenn I read your book. That’s really a strange book she said. Who’s your audience for a book like that? I said, lady, my audience is every redneck in Texas that lost his job, has 12 kids, and a pickup truck. I said, that’s my audience. That’s who I hope finds my treasure. But, you know, Mr. Eeds, we have a problem in this country with our youth today, and I think none of us are doing enough to solve that problem. The teenagers of today are going to be our congressmen and senators twenty, twenty-five years from now - president of the United States, and I blame the churches and the schools, and I blame you, and I blame me, and I blame Mika, because we’re not doing enough to combat the problem. The greatest asset we have in this country is our youth.

And I'm sure other instances too
09-13-2017, 09:24 PM,
I think another conundrum!!!!! Smile.
09-13-2017, 09:25 PM,
(09-13-2017, 09:24 PM)Kpro Wrote: I think another conundrum!!!!! Smile.

I've had to take a break with the Conundrums. At least for a couple days Wink
09-13-2017, 09:27 PM,
(09-13-2017, 09:25 PM)OjoDude Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 09:24 PM)Kpro Wrote: I think another conundrum!!!!! Smile.

I've had to take a break with the Conundrums. At least for a couple days Wink

Can we put in requests for topics?

You seem to know how to research your history and quotes well.
09-13-2017, 09:28 PM,
Sure, any ideas I am all ears. I post them as I find them.
09-13-2017, 09:37 PM,
(09-13-2017, 09:28 PM)OjoDude Wrote: Sure, any ideas I am all ears. I post them as I find them.

My personal one is: Structures. Why does he say no structures but then says to Preston (and put in his forward of his book) about a parking lot/museum (parking structure).

You should start a thread asking for ideas - maybe respond to them and you are like cowlaser with his videos and you become the Conumdrum guy. I enjoy your research, thanks for exact quotes.
09-13-2017, 09:50 PM,
(09-13-2017, 09:37 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 09:28 PM)OjoDude Wrote: Sure, any ideas I am all ears. I post them as I find them.

My personal one is: Structures. Why does he say no structures but then says to Preston (and put in his forward of his book) about a parking lot/museum (parking structure).

You should start a thread asking for ideas - maybe respond to them and you are like cowlaser with his videos and you become the Conumdrum guy. I enjoy your research, thanks for exact quotes.
Because I think he likes to throw out things to get people excited....but then since those things were said they become obsolete once he gives information that knocks it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bird and the moon Chris Yates 23 4,583 07-24-2016, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Retired Postmaster
  Super Blood Moon Sun Sept 27 23kachinas 3 1,053 09-23-2015, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Xavier
  The Moon Buddy Allen 2 433 04-15-2014, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Old Timer