Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.25 Average
HAS ANYONE WRITTEN A BOOK...
09-17-2017, 05:46 PM,
RE: HAS ANYONE WRITTEN A BOOK...
(09-17-2017, 04:20 PM)whatiff Wrote: You stated your goal of bumping that THREAD every day, and you've proved your accomplishments so far... Go ahead and embarrass yourself more, bump it again, kind of adds to the image that you really were just phishing...

Yes, Captain Obvious, I stated my intent to bump that thread everyday and I explained why. That was because I suggested to the mods that they should have some important topics to the Chase stick on the first page of the general discussion page. Sounds not embarrassing to me. Your spinning of that looks embarrassing for you.

It also looks silly for you to conclude that somehow that looks like phishing. Especially since I'm the one that posted for everyone to not post anything that they feel are real hints. The point of the thread isn't to share hints but to focus on them. I don't need anyone to post on that thread to have it help all keep a focus on the hints. Keep trying, Obvious.
-.-..The keeper of the key
09-17-2017, 06:36 PM,
(09-14-2017, 03:10 PM)Anna Graham Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 03:07 PM)fundamental design Wrote: about how to find the treasure?

Yes and you can read it after I find the treasure.

Anna sweetie, my book will be published in 2020. The title is pretty cool, the cover is even cooler.

09-17-2017, 07:52 PM,
(09-17-2017, 05:46 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 04:20 PM)whatiff Wrote: You stated your goal of bumping that THREAD every day, and you've proved your accomplishments so far... Go ahead and embarrass yourself more, bump it again, kind of adds to the image that you really were just phishing...

Yes, Captain Obvious, I stated my intent to bump that thread everyday and I explained why. That was because I suggested to the mods that they should have some important topics to the Chase stick on the first page of the general discussion page. Sounds not embarrassing to me. Your spinning of that looks embarrassing for you.

It also looks silly for you to conclude that somehow that looks like phishing. Especially since I'm the one that posted for everyone to not post anything that they feel are real hints. The point of the thread isn't to share hints but to focus on them. I don't need anyone to post on that thread to have it help all keep a focus on the hints. Keep trying, Obvious.

Sure FD, sure...
It's all hidden within the book...
letter x letter...word x word...sentence x sentence...paragraph x paragraph...page x page
Flexible
09-18-2017, 05:40 AM,
Geez - I come back from a weekend away from the computer & find 100+ posts arguing about a 'crap thread.' Maybe the whole lot of y'all want a time out for fighting, but I'm going to freeze the thread instead.

If you want to post something meaningless, do it in the T.R.
If you think some's post is inane, idiotic or self-serving, nothing requires you to respond.