Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at what the Cat dragged in, well guys, I'm back from exile (Coventry)..
09-27-2017, 12:50 AM,
Look at what the Cat dragged in, well guys, I'm back from exile (Coventry)..
I'm writing here because this doesn't have much to do with the looking for the chest. I was banished from here because I merely made up a fib, my goodness I had already told everyone that I came up empty, so what was the big surprise/shock?? It's not like I had something to do with two deaths, or millions of dollars wasted on searching in areas where the chest never was (ID,UT). But, I still had to pay, and I did...injustice?, No, I'll save that for the thousands of people living in hard labor camps in North Korea. And, I see with all the bashing that I took following my exit, that none of those people have found it yet, big surprise?, no, not really. Other sites make fun of this site and Stephanie, and I take offense to that, because the other sites, no matter how polished they are, haven't faired much better despite all of the in depth discussions that they conjure up on a daily basis.

Good to be back Smile
09-27-2017, 04:14 AM,
RE: Look at what the Cat dragged in, well guys, I'm back from exile (Coventry)..
Welcome back GL, don't be shy, jump in the main discussion area too...
It's all hidden within the book...
letter x letter...word x word...sentence x sentence...paragraph x paragraph...page x page
Flexible
09-27-2017, 09:10 AM,
RE: Look at what the Cat dragged in, well guys, I'm back from exile (Coventry)..
(09-27-2017, 12:50 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I'm writing here because this doesn't have much to do with the looking for the chest. I was banished from here because I merely made up a fib, my goodness I had already told everyone that I came up empty, so what was the big surprise/shock?? It's not like I had something to do with two deaths, or millions of dollars wasted on searching in areas where the chest never was (ID,UT). But, I still had to pay, and I did...injustice?, No, I'll save that for the thousands of people living in hard labor camps in North Korea. And, I see with all the bashing that I took following my exit, that none of those people have found it yet, big surprise?, no, not really. Other sites make fun of this site and Stephanie, and I take offense to that, because the other sites, no matter how polished they are, haven't faired much better despite all of the in depth discussions that they conjure up on a daily basis.

Good to be back Smile

Welcome Back GL! Yes you are right, nobody has put the box of shiny gold nuggets and gems in front of our eyes.
09-27-2017, 06:43 PM,
Gordon, Welcome back, it's all good! Glad to see ya.
09-27-2017, 06:53 PM,
(09-27-2017, 12:50 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I'm writing here because this doesn't have much to do with the looking for the chest. I was banished from here because I merely made up a fib, my goodness I had already told everyone that I came up empty, so what was the big surprise/shock?? It's not like I had something to do with two deaths, or millions of dollars wasted on searching in areas where the chest never was (ID,UT). But, I still had to pay, and I did...injustice?, No, I'll save that for the thousands of people living in hard labor camps in North Korea. And, I see with all the bashing that I took following my exit, that none of those people have found it yet, big surprise?, no, not really. Other sites make fun of this site and Stephanie, and I take offense to that, because the other sites, no matter how polished they are, haven't faired much better despite all of the in depth discussions that they conjure up on a daily basis.

Good to be back Smile

Well said Gordon. It's good to see you have come to your senses and are seeing this Chase for what it truly is. Nobody has found it, and nobody is going to find it anytime soon. You missed very little around here. If you have an extra $25, Forrest can gouge you for a new-old rehash of already written Scrapbooks sold as a "human interest" story.

Remember, people are searching in another 3 states it never was too. Which 3, we have no clue after 7 years. Even if we did, we would be no closer to the chest. But if you polish up some marbles and save your nickels, Forrest can separate you from those nickels to buy that new book of his. Of course, it makes him no money(cough, cough) but it will make some friends of his some money. He is just doing all this out of the goodness of his heart.

Beware, everyone thinks the cover of his 3rd book is going to get them the chest and are coming up with all kinds of crazy theories. Don't get roped back in.