Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First ever article on the Thrill of the Chase that I have found
01-08-2014, 06:23 PM,
In it, he talks about starting to write the book in April of 2010 and this article was published in October of 2010.

[Image: fwgs6-Thrill-1.jpg]

[Image: 6j5k7-Thrill-2.jpg]
01-08-2014, 07:37 PM,
Way cool! Thank you. Awesome find.
01-25-2014, 10:22 AM,
I think that's open to interpretation, and what the author assumed.
01-25-2014, 11:04 AM,
I certainly wouldn't go with NM on the basis of what a reporter says! I do think it is in NM but that is just me being me. If you think it is at the Lewis & Clark state park in Montana you should search there. Forget reporters.
01-25-2014, 12:09 PM,
I think it is in New Mexico. I wonder if people lead people away from New Mexico and say other places.
01-25-2014, 12:28 PM,
The best place to search, is where the poem takes you... not where some others opinion leads you.
01-25-2014, 12:41 PM,
We dont know it is someones opinion and not what was said. I think the poem can take you there.
01-25-2014, 02:36 PM,
how?
01-25-2014, 02:58 PM,
Here are two links that give an idea of where the poem can lead. There is a place they stay all the time in New Mexico.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Family

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/02/us/in-...ering.html
01-25-2014, 04:14 PM,
Tiny- These rainbow people are not the people they claim to be they have caused havoc and problems where ever they have been Including the events that led up to my daughter being murdered at 12 years of age.I will always resent theses people and there followers for the rest of my life. The hippie dope smoking drug taking crowd that follow them are to a black rainbow with pain and destruction that follow them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Thrill of the Chase free pdf sample The Count 1 2,004 10-28-2016, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Umbra