Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
thought provoking Forrest quotes
10-05-2017, 12:48 PM,
thought provoking Forrest quotes
"Children have the greatest imagination because their thoughts run free."

"The mountains are full of activity that fills me with wonder. One of my earliest recollections as a boy was to turn over a rotting log in the forest and watch as a hundred little critters scurried around trying to decide what to do. It’s nature in its rawest moment. I find solace in the solitude of the trees."

"It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence."

"He was so busy talking he didn’t hear what I was saying."

this i thought was telling since he mentioned in an email he read that someone told him where they looked which told him how close someone had gotten. which means someone before 2013 emailed him and told them where they had searched...

"Very few tell me exactly where they are looking so I don’t know how close they are to the treasure."

very few people....
10-11-2017, 11:43 PM,
RE: thought provoking Forrest quotes
Should we add more? Very good post.
10-12-2017, 01:22 PM,
RE: thought provoking Forrest quotes
Please add whatever you think is of merit Smile
My DM's are open, follow me on twitter @zombiecupkake