Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Newbies to the Chase, please read
10-05-2017, 02:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 02:47 PM by OjoDude.)
Most veterans are blinded by their fennaticism, you still have hope.

Forrest is always looking for new blood. He needs the constant new blood to keep this going. This is like an addictive drug, and Forrest is the dealer. And we are all hooked. You aren't, yet. In 8 years, there is no progress. Even when everyone believes they have something. EVERYONE has come with nothing.

Forrest has told us all to go back to the poem, but everyone is insistent there are clues and hints everywhere. If there were, don't you think someone would have found something by now? And to date, nobody knowingly has found the method to solve this. NOBODY.

Forrest is soon to come out with a 3rd book. The first two didn't get anyone anywhere. Neither did any of the Scrapbooks(in that 3rd book), Surprise Words, Wise Words, Weekly Words, or any other words. None of his comments, musings, or anything else.

This is merely a MARKETING ploy. He won't tell you if there are hints in the 3rd book. He hasn't told you what the 9 clues are to solve. The first clue is Begin it where warm waters halt. If you can't figure that one out, don't bother. Not an inkling, or a hunch. You have to have that one nailed down.

Please, do this for fun without any real expectations. Do NOT risk your life, jeopardize any relationship, or spend your life savings searching for this thing.

But if you insist, carry on. At least you were warned.
10-05-2017, 03:21 PM,
RE: Newbies to the Chase, please read
Ojo certainly likes to talk in absolutes... but don't lump all of us with all of us, huh?
whatiff returns, have a long recovery, but I'm back... and Thankful...
It's all hidden within the book..
Read between the lines..
10-05-2017, 03:32 PM,
I guess it's a fair statement, although cynical. The chest isn't found until it is.
10-05-2017, 03:39 PM,
(10-05-2017, 02:55 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: To be brutally honest, YOU don't have a damn clue about what anyone else has.

So, don't be so arrogant as if you speak for everyone here.
You certainly don't speak for me.

Go back to sleep.

^^THIS! Couldnt have said it better myself
10-05-2017, 03:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 03:45 PM by will197532.)
Yeah you guys wasn't ready for that lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

Although everyone is right, you don't really know what I have?
I don't post it cause YOU GUYS are my competition!
If you feel you need my approval for your solve just email me Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-05-2017, 04:15 PM,
(10-05-2017, 02:44 PM)OjoDude Wrote: Most veterans are blinded by their fennaticism, you still have hope.

Forrest is always looking for new blood. He needs the constant new blood to keep this going. This is like an addictive drug, and Forrest is the dealer. And we are all hooked. You aren't, yet. In 8 years, there is no progress. Even when everyone believes they have something. EVERYONE has come with nothing.

Forrest has told us all to go back to the poem, but everyone is insistent there are clues and hints everywhere. If there were, don't you think someone would have found something by now? And to date, nobody knowingly has found the method to solve this. NOBODY.

Forrest is soon to come out with a 3rd book. The first two didn't get anyone anywhere. Neither did any of the Scrapbooks(in that 3rd book), Surprise Words, Wise Words, Weekly Words, or any other words. None of his comments, musings, or anything else.

This is merely a MARKETING ploy. He won't tell you if there are hints in the 3rd book. He hasn't told you what the 9 clues are to solve. The first clue is Begin it where warm waters halt. If you can't figure that one out, don't bother. Not an inkling, or a hunch. You have to have that one nailed down.

Please, do this for fun without any real expectations. Do NOT risk your life, jeopardize any relationship, or spend your life savings searching for this thing.

I guess I'll be the contrarian and say that I agree with most of this. But like others have said it's impossible to know what progress (if any) has been made. Only time will tell.
10-05-2017, 04:23 PM,
But miss out on the fun! [Image: 4adb78646e9c85975e16798e3ae7bc20.jpg] [Image: 4882b4f9382531cca1ed17f60c4299ff.jpg] [Image: 990f74127106e80481ffd29baf0b3852.jpg] [Image: d0dd28b89cd090ad822f9875c6082dd9.jpg] [Image: f66a42065dffc3161fe273fb10f197f9.jpg]
Last photo was for Forrest cause he's a Cowboys fan lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-05-2017, 05:00 PM,
I'm a bit nervous that when you find the method to the solution you will be telling EVERYONE, but something tells me that I have nothing to worry about.

Dude, you are done with the Chase, you just don't know it yet.
10-05-2017, 05:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 05:52 PM by OjoDude.)
(10-05-2017, 02:55 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 02:44 PM)OjoDude Wrote: Most veterans are blinded by their fennaticism, you still have hope.

To be brutally honest, YOU don't have a damn clue about what anyone else has.

So, don't be so arrogant as if you speak for everyone here.
You certainly don't speak for me.

Go back to sleep.

I know, I know, you're just taking your time. Giving all the rest of us a chance.

In fact, I know what you don't have. You don't have the chest. And since you don't have the chest, you don't even know what you have. So, to be brutally honest, you are delusional. So don't be arrogant.

(10-05-2017, 03:12 PM)RahRah Wrote: You certainly do not speak for me either. Get off your high horse, or ride it out of here, just stop the pontificating about what others have or don't have - you don't know.
You don't know what you have or don't have, so you don't know. See how that works? LOL.

(10-05-2017, 03:32 PM)FollowMeDown Wrote: I guess it's a fair statement, although cynical. The chest isn't found until it is.

^This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

(10-05-2017, 03:21 PM)whatiff Wrote: Ojo certainly likes to talk in absolutes... but don't lump all of us with all of us, huh?
It's certainly easy to do. Here is one for you. Unless all of you have the same solve, the best case scenario is that only one of you has the right solve.The rest are delusional, and have absolutely nothing. And unless you have the chest, you won't know it. Chances are none of you have anything. Making all of you full of sh*t.
10-05-2017, 06:02 PM,
Ojo, I really don't know why you get so pissed. Even if we are all full of it, this is the place to come and talk about how full of it we are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbies, please be advised OjoDude 13 1,147 10-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Kpro