Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Newbies to the Chase, please read
10-05-2017, 06:02 PM,
RE: Newbies to the Chase, please read
Ojo, I really don't know why you get so pissed. Even if we are all full of it, this is the place to come and talk about how full of it we are.
10-05-2017, 06:03 PM,
I don't know why all these veterans keep posting so pissed in a thread SPECIFICALLY for Newbies.
10-05-2017, 06:05 PM,
Newbies to the Chase, please read
(10-05-2017, 06:03 PM)OjoDude Wrote: I don't know why all these veterans keep posting so pissed in a thread SPECIFICALLY for Newbies.

Calm down buddy Smile were all here to bounce ideals and find a little box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-05-2017, 06:06 PM,
I'm sorry you feel that you yourself have wasted time, money, relationships, on the chase. it can become an obsession we are aware. but to some of us the thrill is in the interaction on boards like this, the getting out to see what our solves look like BOTG and just the constant firing on synapses which keeps us young and pushes Alzheimers away which is fact google it. anyway you can't convince people of anything different from what they believe when you have no evidence. we have faith and fun and your negative Nelly words won't discourage those who like the dream and want to chase Fenns rainbow that their isn't gold at the end.
10-05-2017, 06:08 PM,
You've had your say, now we'll have ours as we wish. The purpose of the forum isn't for any of us to give away what we have - even if it's nothing - it's to bounce ideas off each other, play with ideas, and give some insight into how we see things discussed. You can participate, or you can continue to bitch-moan-and-complain about everyone being full-of-it, your choice.
10-05-2017, 06:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 06:48 PM by Chris Yates.)
i think this thread is funny is because OjoDude posts, then searchers respond one by one, confirming everything he said, while telling him they're unhappy he said it

edit: is OjoDude mdavis? if not, he's filling his shoes nicely

10-05-2017, 06:54 PM,
(10-05-2017, 06:48 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: i think this thread is funny is because OjoDude posts, then searchers respond one by one, confirming everything he said, while telling him they're unhappy he said it

edit: is OjoDude mdavis? if not, he's filling his shoes nicely
Thanks for the compliment.
10-05-2017, 08:06 PM,
I have to agree with Anna. You have no idea what any of us has and although success = have the chest, progress means progress reaching that goal. I found the blaze a year ago but since then I've been learning just how tricky the line, "look quickly down" really is, especially when married to the terrain.
10-05-2017, 08:26 PM,
I realize it must be hard to accept. You don't even have the first clue solved, let alone more than one. If it weren't for Fenn, everyone would still be guessing if the first clue was in the second stanza or the first.
10-05-2017, 08:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 08:53 PM by OjoDude.)
(10-05-2017, 08:35 PM)Anna Graham Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 08:26 PM)OjoDude Wrote: I realize it must be hard to accept. You don't even have the first clue solved, let alone more than one. If it weren't for Fenn, everyone would still be guessing if the first clue was in the second stanza or the first.

I have solved the first clue and it is not "Begin it where warm waters halt." The first clue is in the first stanza.
LOL. And this is why I KNOW you've got nothing. You might want to look around and find out what you don't know.

Here you go: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmRex5DRfCc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbies, please be advised OjoDude 15 700 10-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Kpro