Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purveyors of misinformation...
10-07-2017, 08:20 AM,
...are becoming the chasechat "masters" on Forrest's treasure because anyone with any sense just backs off and let's them talk.

The little darling of misinformation is the chronic argument that no one has made any progress, no one knows with any certainty that they have solved anything. There really is no point in arguing with these people.

Then, there's incessant babbling about Forrest misleading searchers by making false statements. I'd like to introduce you to my little friend, TTOTC, you really should read it.

Now, some guy with a video camera has a new angle that someone is close and Forrest is playing defense to keep them from finding the chest. Anymore, chasechat is tiresome, and a total buzz kill. There's enough of that in the world without people bringing it around here.
10-07-2017, 09:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 09:14 AM by OjoDude.)
RE: Purveyors of misinformation...
Chasechat is tiresome. The purveyors of misinformation have been telling everyone they know something for years, and everyone believed them...until now.

I can think of two right now, who claim to be enlightened, and yet they aren't going to get the treasure with their "for sure" solve.

There is just incessant babbling from them how they and others just KNOW something. They can't tell you, it's so super secret, it's Classified Intel. Why should they help you!? But they also do not have the chest to prove they know a shred of anything. And they have been doing this for years.

Everyone who wants to tell them they are full of it used to back off and let them babble. Now that they have lost their chorus of cult like believers, they are getting a taste what they've been dishing for years. Those searchers were a total buzz kill for years. And now we get to hear them whine about it changing because everyone isn't fawning over their puerveyance of BS.

(10-07-2017, 08:20 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: ...are becoming the chasechat "masters" on Forrest's treasure because anyone with any sense just backs off and let's them talk.

The little darling of misinformation is the chronic argument that no one has made any progress, no one knows with any certainty that they have solved anything. There really is no point in arguing with these people.

Then, there's incessant babbling about Forrest misleading searchers by making false statements. I'd like to introduce you to my little friend, TTOTC, you really should read it.

Now, some guy with a video camera has a new angle that someone is close and Forrest is playing defense to keep them from finding the chest. Anymore, chasechat is tiresome, and a total buzz kill. There's enough of that in the world without people bringing it around here.
10-08-2017, 12:58 PM,
What I think is funny about this is so many that claim to have solved the poem constantly get the quotes wrong or only know less than half(which the other half often set the vague quotes straight) and have based there self proclaimed correct solve on them which is obviously wrong. I don't really care if you believe all the incorrect information in the world(that's not knowledge) just don't come here on your high horse with your facts wrong and act like your better than everyone else trying to set the rest straight, most of the self proclaimed solvers of the poem do this.

down with the evil twin

10-11-2017, 12:12 PM,
I agree. Also if you see something we don't why not just say what it is or shut up? its pointless to sit on your high horse acting like we low life forms are so stupid for not seeing something so obvious. really? How about you just act like an adult and say something like I think the quote, fact, ect was this and then ask others to confirm which is correct. then we all have the same information. If you come to a forum to show everyone what a smart and very egotistical person you are get in line. No one gives a crap about some random literal know body who thinks their poo doesn't stink and they know it all. You don't. Unless you have the box in your hands you don't know it all. No matter how random and obscure a persons thought on idea is if they took the time to type it in it is worth something. Just because it doesn't work with your solve doesn't mean its wrong. if you only take time to write misinformation and are here to troll then that is an issue you will need to consult a professional about. I can see why people decide to stop posting or leave because a few here are complete bullies. You are small if you need to put others down to make yourself feel big.
My DM's are open, follow me on twitter @zombiecupkake
10-14-2017, 02:52 PM,
So I guess being excited and confident about a general solve is a bad thing?

Continued participation on Chase Chat in an attempt to gain further insight while attempting to convert a general solve into a correct, precise solve is apparently forbidden?

Yup, you people who have been within 200 feet have a lot nerve being here...
10-14-2017, 08:08 PM,
(10-14-2017, 02:52 PM)Milan Wrote: So I guess being excited and confident about a general solve is a bad thing?

Continued participation on Chase Chat in an attempt to gain further insight while attempting to convert a general solve into a correct, precise solve is apparently forbidden?

Not forbidden.
10-15-2017, 08:57 AM,
(10-14-2017, 02:52 PM)Milan Wrote: So I guess being excited and confident about a general solve is a bad thing?

Yup, you people who have been within 200 feet have a lot nerve being here...

if you are responding to what I wrote, then you obviously need to go back and read what I said again, because its almost exactly opposite what you inferred from it.
My DM's are open, follow me on twitter @zombiecupkake
10-21-2017, 10:03 PM,
I went into a pot shop in Santa Fe a few years ago and barely got out of there with my pride. A lot of those guys seem to have very respectable shops, but they will work you like a street punk with a shell game. I even told the guy that I didn't want to be disrespectful, but I'm not buying anything from him. If you're smart you will just walk away. That's how to beat the shell game.
10-21-2017, 10:18 PM,
(10-21-2017, 10:03 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I went into a pot shop in Santa Fe a few years ago and barely got out of there with my pride. A lot of those guys seem to have very respectable shops, but they will work you like a street punk with a shell game. I even told the guy that I didn't want to be disrespectful, but I'm not buying anything from him. If you're smart you will just walk away. That's how to beat the shell game.

What do you mean shell game?
10-21-2017, 10:33 PM,
(10-21-2017, 10:18 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 10:03 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I went into a pot shop in Santa Fe a few years ago and barely got out of there with my pride. A lot of those guys seem to have very respectable shops, but they will work you like a street punk with a shell game. I even told the guy that I didn't want to be disrespectful, but I'm not buying anything from him. If you're smart you will just walk away. That's how to beat the shell game.

What do you mean shell game?

Here's a video that gives away the secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4P_Z6qyXrU

razyfamily