Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This should be easy!
10-10-2017, 05:23 PM,
RE: This should be easy!
(10-07-2017, 12:39 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 09:56 AM)zombiecupkake Wrote: someone seems salty.

He's still in the lashing out phase. It's a process that they all must go through before they leave the Chase. He'll be okay.

Can someone please post all the phases of the Treasure Hunter.
I want to know what happens before I start lashing out and what comes after too,
I'm really looking forward to after; are there good meds involved or a lot of alcohol?
10-10-2017, 05:33 PM,
(10-10-2017, 05:23 PM)FennMaster Wrote:

He's still in the lashing out phase. It's a process that they all must go through before they leave the Chase. He'll be okay.

I want to know what happens before I start lashing out and what comes after too,
I'm really looking forward to after; are there good meds involved or a lot of alcohol?

Well actually the alcohol comes first, then it emboldens, and drops your defenses...which allows you to voice your ideas on what everything means. At that point, some in the community counterstrike you with laughter, or facepalms or whatever other jabs they can make.

Now, being drunk or near drunk, you also lose your ability of restraint, so you lash out at them, and argument ensues. And because of that alcohol, you can't stop lashing out, until someone else does it for you. Enter: MODERATOR Tongue

Now if you can achieve all of that above, WITHOUT alcohol... then you might have a problem Wink
10-10-2017, 05:40 PM,
(10-10-2017, 05:33 PM)Iron Will Wrote:

Well actually the alcohol comes first, then it emboldens, and drops your defenses...which allows you to voice your ideas on what everything means. At that point, some in the community counterstrike you with laughter, or facepalms or whatever other jabs they can make.

Now, being drunk or near drunk, you also lose your ability of restraint, so you lash out at them, and argument ensues. And because of that alcohol, you can't stop lashing out, until someone else does it for you. Enter: MODERATOR Tongue

Now if you can achieve all of that above, WITHOUT alcohol... then you might have a problem Wink

Well I don't want to have a problem.
So off to the liquor store.
10-10-2017, 05:42 PM,
(10-10-2017, 05:40 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 05:33 PM)Iron Will Wrote:

Well I don't want to have a problem.
So off to the liquor store.

Lmfao. May I suggest rum.
10-10-2017, 10:23 PM,
(10-07-2017, 08:00 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: It gets easier until the end
Then it's very difficult

Amen!
10-10-2017, 10:29 PM,
(10-07-2017, 09:53 AM)OjoDude Wrote: So I made a thread for Newbies, and it's no surprise some disgruntled veterans posted to let the rest of us know how much they know, and the progress they have made.

According to Fenn, if you have figured out the first clue the rest becomes progressively easier. So what are the know-it-alls waiting for? I mean, if they have anything they have the FIRST clue, don't they? The rest is easier, so why in all their apparant brilliance do they not have the rest figured out by now and the chest in hand?

Quote:FENN: Yeah, I have some advice. Read the book. And then study the poem. Over and over. Read it over and over. Maybe even memorize it. And then go back and read the book again looking for hints that are in the book that are going to help you with the clues that are in the poem. That’s the best advice that I can give. You have to find out - you have to learn where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is.

Well, well. Sounds like someone is getting more than a little crabby. Frustrated that you havent made any progress? Poor baby.

The first 2 clues kind of fell into my lap. Then it took 9 months to figure out the HoB. From there it WAS easy until I found the blaze on my 4th trip. Then the phrase, "look quickly down" happened. Wow. That is one intense phrase and "down" is NOT an adjective describing a direction, by the way - its a noun. There, I just saved all of you several months of work. So study that one, Ojodude, and see what you can come up with.
10-10-2017, 10:50 PM,
(10-10-2017, 10:29 PM)brubr Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 09:53 AM)OjoDude Wrote: So I made a thread for Newbies, and it's no surprise some disgruntled veterans posted to let the rest of us know how much they know, and the progress they have made.

According to Fenn, if you have figured out the first clue the rest becomes progressively easier. So what are the know-it-alls waiting for? I mean, if they have anything they have the FIRST clue, don't they? The rest is easier, so why in all their apparant brilliance do they not have the rest figured out by now and the chest in hand?

Quote:FENN: Yeah, I have some advice. Read the book. And then study the poem. Over and over. Read it over and over. Maybe even memorize it. And then go back and read the book again looking for hints that are in the book that are going to help you with the clues that are in the poem. That’s the best advice that I can give. You have to find out - you have to learn where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is.

Well, well. Sounds like someone is getting more than a little crabby. Frustrated that you havent made any progress? Poor baby.

The first 2 clues kind of fell into my lap. Then it took 9 months to figure out the HoB. From there it WAS easy until I found the blaze on my 4th trip. Then the phrase, "look quickly down" happened. Wow. That is one intense phrase and "down" is NOT an adjective describing a direction, by the way - its a noun. There, I just saved all of you several months of work. So study that one, Ojodude, and see what you can come up with.

In case you havne't noticed, you are posting to a banned member. A fair fight.... lol.

Yes, your response have saved us all from months of work. Lol again.

Come on now, this seems a bit off in response in many ways, since ff has said you won't know until you find it if you have the previous clues right (and no, I won't go find the exact quote, you are already months ahead)..... lol yet again.... the first two clues fell in your lap..... ok, go with that. Not saying I agree with ojo, but this just seems too far off from reality to not make a comment, since the person you are speaking with is not able to respond.
10-10-2017, 10:58 PM,
So, if Ojo cant respond, why did (s)he post such a rude and snarky thread? (S)he wanted to know what's taking so long. I answered. The bottom line is the poem is MUCH more complex than any of us can understand at the start of the chase. I explained in a previous post how those clues "fell into my lap" and I dont feel like repeating myself. Bottom line: dont pick a fight. Period.
10-10-2017, 11:08 PM,
This should be easy!
Or hidden in plane site! Can't help myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-10-2017, 11:19 PM,
(10-10-2017, 11:16 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 11:08 PM)Copper Wrote: Or hidden in plane site! Can't help myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, if I could only figure out which trip. I do not like unfortunate hiccups.

Regards,

ws

You both are cracking me up. Touché .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20,000 words on one sheet of paper. Easy. tomwhat 3 778 05-25-2017, 01:42 AM
Last Post: The Count