Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbies, please be advised
10-07-2017, 02:55 PM,
Newbies, please be advised
Many of the veterans, most specifically the know-it-alls, are not here to share anything of substance with you.

The irony and hypocrisy is, they are here instead to "discuss" the otherwise useless information they do have in hopes of GETTING something from you. A discussion of Blankets being a perfect example.

You may be the fresh set of eyes needed to solve this, if so, don't give that away. Forrest finds that to be more important than what they believe they have.

Here is a perfect quote, and represent many of the veterans goal here-

(10-05-2017, 06:08 PM)RahRah Wrote: ...The purpose of the forum isn't for any of us to give away what we have - even if it's nothing - it's to bounce ideas off each other, play with ideas, and give some insight into how we see things discussed....

They need YOUR new ideas. Why? They're fresh out, and have hit a dead end regurgitating the same old stuff. But they will tell you they have it all figured out. Be cautious to give any of these "veterans" anything. Give them no more than they give you.

As Forrest has said-

Quote:I will try Adell. Read the blogs for entertainment, and the poem like you were going to put an X on a map. Beyond that I am not compelled to reiterate. Hunt prepared and go safely. Good luck. F
10-07-2017, 03:03 PM,
RE: Newbies, please be advised
LOL we heard this already your story is old. go salt somewhere else.
10-07-2017, 03:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 06:11 PM by ROLL TIDE.)
Hey noobs, another thing to keep in mind is that there are rules here that you must follow.
Here is one of those rules :

"One person making repetitive posts or creating many topics repeating the same basic opinion can interfere with others' use of Chase Chat. If this becomes disruptive, it is a violation of the ground rules."
found here : http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=8127
__________________________________________________________________________________

1) http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=8795

2) http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=8818

3) http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=8824

If you're new here, you might want to avoid doing this.

(10-07-2017, 03:05 PM)RahRah Wrote: That's rich.

Yes, and it's coming from someone who is complaining about no progress having been made.
Rich indeed.
10-07-2017, 04:00 PM,
(10-07-2017, 02:55 PM)OjoDude Wrote: ....Be cautious to give any of these "veterans" anything. Give them no more than they give you....

I agree, I'd say don't give "anybody" more than they give you. Imo, there's plenty of fishing going on. Most of it's amateur at best.

I like reading these kinds of threads, you never know who might feel insulted enough to try to prove the OP wrong.
10-07-2017, 04:03 PM,
(10-07-2017, 04:00 PM)LuckyLove Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 02:55 PM)OjoDude Wrote: ....Be cautious to give any of these "veterans" anything. Give them no more than they give you....

I like reading these kinds of threads, you never know who might feel insulted enough to try to prove the OP wrong.

BINGO !
10-07-2017, 04:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 05:00 PM by TrapperJ.)
Oh who gives a crap. Why doesn't it occur to people that their closely breasted hand is cow flop? Let's all freak about giving something away, "Oh I've said too much." Please, you're giving a way some roundabout nonsense clue to your failed solution? Gee thanks. I hope I'm the noob that blurts out the right thing for someone else to find it. I don't care.
10-07-2017, 04:16 PM,
(10-07-2017, 04:08 PM)TrapperJ Wrote: Oh who gives a crap. Why doesn't it occur to people that their closely breasted hand is cow flop? Let's all freak about giving something away, "Oh I've said too much." STFU you're giving a way some roundabout nonsense clue to your failed solution? Gee thanks. I hope I'm the noob that blurts out the right thing for someone else to find it. I could seriously give 2 ducks.

Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed
What if all these fantasies
Come flailing around
Now I've said too much
10-07-2017, 04:22 PM,
I mean, I kinda need a new one.
10-07-2017, 04:27 PM,
(10-07-2017, 04:08 PM)TrapperJ Wrote: Oh who gives a crap. Why doesn't it occur to people that their closely breasted hand is cow flop? Let's all freak about giving something away, "Oh I've said too much." STFU you're giving a way some roundabout nonsense clue to your failed solution? Gee thanks. I hope I'm the noob that blurts out the right thing for someone else to find it. I could seriously give 2 ducks.

Isn't saying stfu against the rules here?
= : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : =
Self-proclaimed Fennprentice
= : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : =
10-07-2017, 04:30 PM,
ojodude are you a newbie or a vet,i cant make sense of what you mean,will you be clearer when you post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbies to the Chase, please read OjoDude 95 5,416 10-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Last Post: dejoka