Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Odd Calender
10-24-2017, 07:46 PM,
RE: My Odd Calender
Brothers,

What a cool update. You seem to be doing better than me. That is awesome.

I have a bunch of great employees, but I tend to focus on the ones struggling and pushing them harder, but just had my annual review, and they did a survey all of them said they want me as their boss and they loved me being sweet yet strict, That was kinda cool.

I tend to spoil my kids too, growing up without much, and even made fun of over it, I tend to make sure my kids have the small things, stay up late, probably more candy than they should, but they are good kids. So fun. Mine are still small, elementary age, so it is just awesome. My boy is a treasure hunter.

I have been stuck on my solve for a while, even tried to throw our and start again. Sometimes finding someone to throw it out to is a good way to get more perspectives and helps. Anyway, we actually as a family did the q tip thing, which was cool.