Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Odd Calender
10-08-2017, 12:38 PM,
My Odd Calender
I take a shower everyday and when finished I clean my ears with a Q-tip. Today I restocked my holder with 150+ Q-tips. Each representing an opportunity to be a better person, father and seeker. I write this as a placeholder to see how I have done when the cup is empty.
10-08-2017, 03:07 PM,
RE: My Odd Calender

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
10-08-2017, 11:17 PM,
My Odd Calender
Hopefully you can replace those Q-Tips with gold and pay someone to clean your ears!Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-08-2017, 11:27 PM,
Brothers, maybe we should all do this? I think its sounds great. I won't know the result up front, but will try. (I will be a better mother, but similar in quest). I think we should call it the "Brothers Challenge" and see how we do and check in here.
10-09-2017, 06:33 PM,
Kpro, thank you for understanding my odd thought process. I have always consider you as one of the more logical here. I agree with your challenge. I believe we are all a work in progress and need reminders of that on occasion. I will say that on day one I feel I did a better job than usually... especially in one area.
10-09-2017, 07:57 PM,
(10-09-2017, 06:33 PM)Brothers of a Feather Wrote: Kpro, thank you for understanding my odd thought process. I have always consider you as one of the more logical here. I agree with your challenge. I believe we are all a work in progress and need reminders of that on occasion. I will say that on day one I feel I did a better job than usually... especially in one area.

Smile

Thanks. challenge on! Should be interesting.
10-11-2017, 12:25 PM,
this thread is oddly beautiful.
My DM's are open, follow me on twitter @zombiecupkake
10-20-2017, 10:29 PM,
Brothers, checking in on you.

Today was a good day, but didn't do as well as I would have liked other days. It is a long term type of thing. My Q-tip jar is treated so differently now.... lol. A good thing Smile.
Yesterday, 08:15 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 08:16 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
I'm the same way, I like to have back up, and always love a sale. I have more than enough toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, shampoo, soap, detergent, cans of food in the cupboard, light bulbs, gas tank full....when Harvey was passing over the Yucatan Pen. just as a wind, I went to the gas station and filled up my car, as well as my 5 Gal. container for my riding lawnmower before Harvey even became a storm..LOL!!! I get that from my father, he always told me to be prepared. My older brother on the other hand didn't have a drop of gas in his wife's car, so I had to go and get gas before leaving to San Antonio with my brother's 2 babies, they sleep beautifully in the SUV, but they are something else once they get out of the Explorer.... Some people can handle kids, and I'm not one of them....LOL!!! I even had to put air in one of his tires, it should have been 30psi and was 18psi...I wasn't about to flip his SUV driving up there to escape from Harvey. It's always good to have a little extra just in case. Smile