Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this today...
10-12-2017, 07:36 AM,
RE: Found this today...
(10-11-2017, 09:42 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: I know what you meant even though you subconsciously slipped the double negative in there. Follow your dreams.

Did someone mention “double negative”? Smile
-.-..The keeper of the key
10-12-2017, 11:38 AM,
Hue no eye all ways right incomplete Cintas-sis, fd. I wood never knowhow abyous tha Englisch languish en vat whey..... Wink
10-12-2017, 12:01 PM,
Posted elsewhere:

"I’m looking at the big picture. A lot of people who are searching for the treasure don’t see it the same way I do."

"You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture, there are no short cuts."

"In the big picture of Yellowstone, how terrible is it to have a metal detector in your backpack?"

They don't "see it" the way I do, he says. What's his name was correct, IMO, in his belief the string drawing is what is referred to here. Then again it could also mean map of the U.S./World.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found this today BCO 1 235 05-15-2015, 01:37 PM
Last Post: BCO
  Found a blaze on a search today will197532 7 1,243 04-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Last Post: will197532