Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unbelievable Forrest Fenn Quotes?
10-12-2017, 03:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 03:42 PM by FennMaster.)
Unbelievable Forrest Fenn Quotes?
What is the most unbelievable(i.e. you disagree with or hard to believe it is true) thing Forrest Fenn has said?

I find the progressively easier part of the following quote completely unbelievable:
"You have to find out - you have to learn where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is."

I was wondering if there are other Forrest quotes that people find impossible to believe.
10-12-2017, 04:28 PM,
RE: Unbelievable Forrest Fenn Quotes?
(10-12-2017, 03:32 PM)FennMaster Wrote: What is the most unbelievable(i.e. you disagree with or hard to believe it is true) thing Forrest Fenn has said?

I find the progressively easier part of the following quote completely unbelievable:
"You have to find out - you have to learn where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is."

I was wondering if there are other Forrest quotes that people find impossible to believe.

If I'm right, that quote is 100% accurate....until you get to the the blaze. Then comes a question of faith in more than what you are normally used to.
10-12-2017, 04:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 04:47 PM by FennMaster.)
(10-12-2017, 04:28 PM)Iron Will Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 03:32 PM)FennMaster Wrote: What is the most unbelievable(i.e. you disagree with or hard to believe it is true) thing Forrest Fenn has said?

If I'm right, that quote is 100% accurate....until you get to the the blaze. Then comes a question of faith in more than what you are normally used to.

Maybe you are right, I don't know;
but it certainly doesn't seem true from my point of view.

I love the mystical answers people give to questions on chasechat. Smile
I'll take the bait IronWill, what about the blaze takes so much faith?
10-12-2017, 04:49 PM,
It's not the blaze. It's what comes after. If I'm right...once you get to the blaze, your 3-D search turns into a 4-D search. And that's the part most are having trouble buying into.
10-12-2017, 04:53 PM,
(10-12-2017, 04:49 PM)Iron Will Wrote: It's not the blaze. It's what comes after. If I'm right...once you get to the blaze, your 3-D search turns into a 4-D search. And that's the part most are having trouble buying into.

I know I am having trouble buying into it, as that's the first I've heard of it.
I live in 4D all the time, so I'm not sure how it would morph from 3D to 4D, after reaching the blaze.
But if you can elaborate without giving up too much info. I would like to hear more.
10-12-2017, 04:57 PM,
Messier17, Brown Dwarfs, and the leap of faith.
= : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : =
Self-proclaimed Fennprentice
= : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : =
10-12-2017, 05:00 PM,
(10-12-2017, 04:57 PM)fallingrock Wrote: Messier17, Brown Dwarfs, and the leap of faith.

Is this your home made formula for a worm hole?
10-12-2017, 05:04 PM,
(10-12-2017, 04:53 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 04:49 PM)Iron Will Wrote: It's not the blaze. It's what comes after. If I'm right...once you get to the blaze, your 3-D search turns into a 4-D search. And that's the part most are having trouble buying into.

I know I am having trouble buying into it, as that's the first I've heard of it.
I live in 4D all the time, so I'm not sure how it would morph from 3D to 4D, after reaching the blaze.
But if you can elaborate without giving up too much info. I would like to hear more.

Once you get to the blaze, you have to wait into the night for the chest's location to be revealed. That's why he said you should bring a flashlight and sandwich. When asked about it, he said you really only need a flashlight if you're searching at night. And of course the sandwich is to eat while you're waiting which indicates some hours into the night. But this theory of mine is not a mystery as I've shown it before Tongue
10-12-2017, 05:11 PM,
(10-12-2017, 05:04 PM)Iron Will Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 04:53 PM)FennMaster Wrote:

Once you get to the blaze, you have to wait into the night for the chest's location to be revealed. That's why he said you should bring a flashlight and sandwich. When asked about it, he said you really only need a flashlight if you're searching at night. And of course the sandwich is to eat while you're waiting which indicates some hours into the night. But this theory of mine is not a mystery as I've shown it before Tongue

It's interesting, I don't recall reading it before.
How is the chest location revealed, and at what time/date?
10-12-2017, 05:31 PM,
Sigh ...

One more time ...

" People have become fixated on you telling them to bring a sandwich and a flashlight.  Are they just wasting their time focusing on these things as clues? 
FF: They certainly are not clues."

http://dalneitzel.com/2017/02/25/scrapbo...xty-six-2/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  can not find a couple quotes from FF admin 4 1,331 03-21-2017, 08:47 AM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
Lightbulb FF Quotes Mindy 12 4,655 09-17-2015, 07:08 AM
Last Post: viper244