Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Everyone Go TO WWWH.COM
10-12-2017, 06:03 PM,
RE: Everyone Go TO WWWH.COM
Wait! what if the person behind the website was sending a message. I was just telling about the time at night, and the property where the chest is, and then the website changed to this clown, with the movie freshly out.

Maybe it was a message "That's IT"
10-12-2017, 06:08 PM,
Thanks for the link OH. That worked for me. I think its a non-clue...
10-12-2017, 08:24 PM,
that clown was scary, i had to close the window

but you know whats kinda awesome is i was thinking about hints related to this which connected to other thoughts and made me realize that a hidden cow in the poem, i think the w was intended to be both an m and a w

ties back to what i felt like i had found way back when i first started this relating to the somerton man

the ending clue: follow a trail of gold coins until it takes you north of the seven ~ Poor Pippi Longstocking

10-12-2017, 09:22 PM,
I'm having no problem seeing it from my laptop.

I find the pitted green olives for eyes very clever.

I found a spot on the screen that allows me to stop the motion when I click on it. It is in the bottom right corner of my screen, about 1-1 1/2" up from the bottom and probably about an inch from the side.

Go to that section of your screen with your cursor and click around until you find it.
Takes a little practice to get it to stop on clear resolution.

Once you do that though, check out the details around the mouth.

The 'bathroom tile' images are spectacular, particularly along the top lip and across the top row of teeth.

Check it out. I'd be curious to know if anyone else sees what I do.
Don't want to say what I see, that might be considered leading the witness.

I find that site amusing, if nothing else. Someone sure puts a lot of effort into being entertaining.
10-12-2017, 09:25 PM,
(10-12-2017, 06:08 PM)Sledneck Wrote: Thanks for the link OH. That worked for me. I think its a non-clue...

I thought it came out a bit ago that FF doesn't own the site and a searcher does. I think anything from searchers and not FF may be interesting, but not clues. So, in short, Sled and OH, yep.
10-12-2017, 09:42 PM,
When he first came to the mountains his life was far away
On the road and hanging by a song
But the string's already broken and he doesn't really care
It keeps changing fast and it don't last for long
10-13-2017, 05:48 PM,
Nada

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
10-13-2017, 06:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017, 06:27 PM by Mindy.)
Everyone Go TO WWWH.COM
Maybe a little fun for Halloween?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I see "Ritt?" Lol
[Image: a57e1496e8bf440fb2bb66b48cd455e1.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-13-2017, 06:32 PM,
I get more of a Saw vibe than IT. Maybe it's an extremely small scale viral marketing campaign for the new Sawblade movie.

It's probably just some searcher being dumb.
10-15-2017, 01:26 AM,
there is a small button that says pompey's pillar

it takes you to a page (enter the wood)

and on the page it says ... walk the path that leads you
the ending clue: follow a trail of gold coins until it takes you north of the seven ~ Poor Pippi Longstocking