Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
X on a map
10-12-2017, 06:44 PM,
X on a map
What if I told you that forrest doesn't need to put an x on a map because it is already on the maps
Now knowing how many "things" can make an x on a map is gazillions; so he knows that this ONLY helps searchers who have solved some clues and will recognise the significance of the place

This is one example of how any hints he releases cannot ever help people who have no clues solved.
It only works ONE way. Solve some clues and the laugh at his cleverness with his hints

So when he says focus on the poem it is wise advice;

or focus on what he says and writes and waste years of your life trying to solve an impossible problem
The poem is like a valves system imo. The solve only goes one way. Even though the pipes may connect in a circle, the solution (excuse the pun) can only travel in one direction. It's virtually impossible to reverse engineer the clues; hence his question back on it when asked. You need clue 1 before even attempting clue 2; and so on.

This should help your thinking
10-12-2017, 06:58 PM,
RE: X on a map
(10-12-2017, 06:44 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: What if I told you that forrest doesn't need to put an x on a map because it is already on the maps
Now knowing how many "things" can make an x on a map is gazillions; so he knows that this ONLY helps searchers who have solved some clues and will recognise the significance of the place

This is one example of how any hints he releases cannot ever help people who have no clues solved.
It only works ONE way. Solve some clues and the laugh at his cleverness with his hints

or focus on what he says and writes and waste years of your life trying to solve an impossible problem
The poem is like a valves system imo. The solve only goes one way. Even though the pipes may connect in a circle, the solution (excuse the pun) can only travel in one direction. It's virtually impossible to reverse engineer the clues; hence his question back on it when asked. You need clue 1 before even attempting clue 2; and so on.

Of course you need clue 1 before even attempting clue 2. What if I told you you are searching in the wrong state? The odds are better than 1-1 /10 billion that you are. I calculated them myself.
10-13-2017, 10:23 AM,
(10-12-2017, 06:58 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 06:44 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: What if I told you that forrest doesn't need to put an x on a map because it is already on the maps

Of course you need clue 1 before even attempting clue 2. What if I told you you are searching in the wrong state? The odds are better than 1-1 /10 billion that you are. I calculated them myself.

Please show your work.
10-13-2017, 03:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017, 03:04 PM by realistrealist.)
Let's think logically.

If you NEED clue 1 before solving any other clue, what does that mean?

1) The 1st clue is confirmed elsewhere in: the poem or the book OR
2) If not confirmed in the poem or book, it needs to be something very large which ends somewhere very small (eg. major river ending at end of creek)
3) The 2nd clue isn't a large geographical location, meaning the nine clues all occur within a very small area

(10-12-2017, 08:16 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 07:36 PM)EastonS19 Wrote: Not so. he said if you knew where home of brown was you could walk to it...
This is all you need...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

EastonS19, why would someone want to walk to "home of brown"?

You don't want to walk to the home of the western meadowlark? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_meadowlark

Is that blaze on its chest similar at all to the blaze on the horse?

Or to the home of the lark bunting?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lark_bunting
10-13-2017, 06:47 PM,
(10-13-2017, 10:23 AM)FennMaster Wrote:

Please show your work.

The only way to get a good grade is to show your work Smile.
10-14-2017, 03:56 AM,
X on a map
I know of the 'X' of which you speak, and the significance of the location, as usual the vagueness of the clues has always been an issue at least for me. I did discover several points worth another few trips out there to "that-canyon" which of course he would have to go to an adjacent canyon to place the TC. That whole area is quite large and not all 'historical' sites have been found much less identified in any book or map that I am aware of, a local guide ....at your own risk of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-15-2017, 05:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 05:06 AM by mrmagicarovrumrebel.)

I have never made it public which state the treasure is in

(10-14-2017, 03:56 AM)hawkeye Wrote: I know of the 'X' of which you speak, and the significance of the location, as usual the vagueness of the clues has always been an issue at least for me. I did discover several points worth another few trips out there to "that-canyon" which of course he would have to go to an adjacent canyon to place the TC. That whole area is quite large and not all 'historical' sites have been found much less identified in any book or map that I am aware of, a local guide ....at your own risk of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You clearly have a different "canyon" to me as not even a teenager would need a guide to navigate in my canyon. Just a bit of common sense and a very simple map
10-15-2017, 02:05 PM,
(10-15-2017, 05:04 AM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: I have never made it public which state the treasure is in

That is entirely irrelevant to the statement I made which I stand by.
10-18-2017, 02:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 04:23 PM by FennMaster.)

I see what you're saying.
Yes, you can PM me a picture of your map with the X on it and I'll tell you if it means anything. Smile
No need to thank me, it's not an inconvenience.

Make sure the map includes obvious landmarks so we can better discuss the location.
10-18-2017, 04:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 04:31 PM by mrmagicarovrumrebel.)
(10-15-2017, 02:05 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 05:04 AM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: I have never made it public which state the treasure is in

That is entirely irrelevant to the statement I made which I stand by.

How do you know which state I’m searching in then?

The x is already printed on many maps. I’ve been to the x dozens of times