Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning, moderating, and rules oh my...
10-27-2017, 03:39 PM,
Here are some site updates.

I was given some information on Andrew jef comments where it was said fennmaster should get an arrow in the chest for making a comment. That's crossing the line and the original post was edited, so old drum and myself had not seen it. Fennmaster has said as long as he's not threatened in future posts, he's requesting no banning. I think that's good of him and hope that is how it goes.

I've heard kpro has made claims that are untrue about John Brown and I'm requesting kpro show me proof of John saying these things as they seem like a personal attack.

Also, old drum won't be moderating as he has some personal stuff going on that take precedence over that with his wife Sandra who is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I hope he continues to come and post when he can.

You'll see new moderators come on as we try to deal with personality conflicts while trying to keep an open forum with lively opinions.

Thanks for this little commercial break....and thanks for everyone who contributes and shares upcoming news and views.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
10-27-2017, 05:34 PM,
RE: Banning, moderating, and rules oh my...
@admin, thanks for hosting the best Chase forum out there.

I would be in the nut house if I ever had browse Dal's site again.
10-27-2017, 05:37 PM,
Thanks Milan and I hope one day we can meet in person....I thought this was the nut House lol...

10-27-2017, 06:23 PM,
Don't let Beavertooth back in as a moderator -- he's a mean-spirited, low-down son-of-a-gun.

Oh, wait...... nevermind.
10-27-2017, 06:32 PM,
Not true at all. Very very sweet guy who likes to lay down the law a bit more then my free bird type of get along method....not so sure I can tell the best method yet....but I'll miss the old drum method. He oozes respect. We'll see how Par does...but he hasn't ticked anyone off yet....so hopefully when he gets his feet wet, we'll see people like his way of thinking.

10-27-2017, 06:39 PM,
(10-27-2017, 03:39 PM)admin Wrote: Here are some site updates.

I was given some information on Andrew jef comments where it was said fennmaster should get an arrow in the chest for making a comment. That's crossing the line and the original post was edited, so old drum and myself had not seen it. Fennmaster has said as long as he's not threatened in future posts, he's requesting no banning. I think that's good of him and hope that is how it goes.

I've heard kpro has made claims that are untrue about John Brown and I'm requesting kpro show me proof of John saying these things as they seem like a personal attack.

Also, old drum won't be moderating as he has some personal stuff going on that take precedence over that with his wife Sandra who is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I hope he continues to come and post when he can.

You'll see new moderators come on as we try to deal with personality conflicts while trying to keep an open forum with lively opinions.

Thanks for this little commercial break....and thanks for everyone who contributes and shares upcoming news and views.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the remarks about things that seem to me like "hearsay" and/or "rumor mongering" (putting it all politely, don'cha know). I hope nobody (moderator or otherwise) is fooled by ugly implication that has no basis in fact.

I don't think that folks on this blog should be on a "warpath". But if
somebody is doggedly determined to get into a scuffle, it may (unfortunately) happen. And a scuffle could lead to "hurt feewings".
It looks to me like somebody's "feewings" have already been hurt
enough.

I never expected to read about any ugly implication or lie related to a posting made by me. And I certainly don't encourage behavior of that
sort . . . by any alter ego of anybody, regardless of how delicate their "feewings" are.

In the future, if someone tries to "pick a fight" with me on this blog, I
will make a reasonable effort to ignore their attempt. Please note
that I did not suggest that this has happened. Please also note that
more than one person likely is wise/smart enough to "keep cards close to the vest".
10-27-2017, 06:41 PM,
(10-27-2017, 06:32 PM)admin Wrote: Not true at all. Very very sweet guy who likes to lay down the law a bit more then my free bird type of get along method....not so sure I can tell the best method yet....but I'll miss the old drum method. He oozes respect. We'll see how Par does...but he hasn't ticked anyone off yet....so hopefully when he gets his feet wet, we'll see people like his way of thinking.

I thought Bevertooth was a female. I was having awful nightmares.
http://titletothegold.com/home/

10-27-2017, 07:04 PM,
Hope everything is ok for Old drum.He seems like a cool dude.
10-27-2017, 07:45 PM,
Are you saying you didn't say you'd shoot FM in the chest with an Arrowhead? That's more then hurt feelings...it's a threat. I hadn't realized originally that was said.

10-27-2017, 07:46 PM,
He is. I stayed at their place once and he took me all over his property in his truck. Was a good time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Rules" Mindy 2 1,141 10-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Mindy