Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning, moderating, and rules oh my...
10-27-2017, 08:12 PM,
RE: Banning, moderating, and rules oh my...
The rules are in the pinned thread.

It's not just feelings...one situation is an apparent threat and the other is information that was posted on another forum and spoken about here where there was no context to it, but it wasn't nice to the person's character. So I wanted a link to see what was actually said, but it would probably be better for people to not bring conversation here from anywhere else if it's that toxic.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
10-27-2017, 08:16 PM,
"I believe that there's a higher hand someplace." The moderator(s). Chase Chat is clearly the best...thanks for running a great site.
10-27-2017, 08:55 PM,
(10-27-2017, 07:45 PM)admin Wrote: Are you saying you didn't say you'd shoot FM in the chest with an Arrowhead? That's more then hurt feelings...it's a threat. I hadn't realized originally that was said.

Stephanie,

I don't have a dog in this fight but, that is some straight-up BULLSHIT, if that is what FennMaster told you.

I am on this site maybe more than anyone else here. I read everything that is posted.

I was reading when AJ posted the original comment and then FM took it TOTALLY the wrong way and started saying that AJ was threatening him.

I almost said something when FM started in about AJ allegedly 'threatening' him but, I figured it would get worked out and FM would see the error he had made.

I came really close to asking FM myself, where the hell did AJ threaten him. But I decided to not get involved, thinking it would be worked out and FM would realize it was all a misunderstanding on his part.

Apparently, FM never did figure it out.

For the record, here is the comment from AJ, with the response from FM :

AJ : "I stay "tuned into" FM (hee hee!). In the TC may be his first arrowhead
(fore an unobvious reason)."

FM : "Is that some kind of threat there AJ? "

http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?...#pid178767

(see post #47, which shows AJ's comment and also shows FM's reply)
----------------------------------------------------------

Now, Admin, do YOU see a threat in AJ's comment ?
I certainly don't.

But, I'm smart enough to be able to tell you what FM did.
FM interpreted TC as 'chest', and then erroneously told You that AJ threatened to shoot him in the chest with an arrowhead.

Anyone with half a friggin' brain would understand that AJ was saying that Forrest Fenn's first arrowhead might possibly be in the treasure chest.

In my opinion, AJ never came close to threatening FM.

If I say that I am 'tuned into' you, that simply means that I am saying that I'm keeping an eye on you because you have said things that have caught my attention.

I've told several people that on this site, and it was because they had said something that had caught my attention.

And for the record, there has been no love lost between me and AJ.

So, I have no reason to go to bat for him other than FM has accused him of something that DID NOT happen.

Now, Admin, what is it that you are going to do about FM spreading lies about AJ that I have just proven to be FALSE ?
After all, according to the OP, you are investigating Kpro for making false claims about John Brown.

Nothing personal FM, but right is right and WRONG is wrong.
10-27-2017, 09:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 09:02 PM by Chris Yates.)
wow lol. is that really the so called arrowhead in the chest threat

it just shows how difficult a mods work on here would be

you have to ready every post to try to stay on top of what was really said. what the conjectures and misunderstandings are

10-27-2017, 09:04 PM,
I never saw RT as a peacemaker - interesting.
10-27-2017, 09:18 PM,
I just reread what FM told me..."Fennmaster may get shot with an arrow in the chest; trying to scare me away from being able to post my opinions on chasechat." He then said something about AJ deleted something. Thank you RT for speaking up, because I it appears that was only FM opinion of what AJ said and not fact. I had originally said I didn't see a threat there, but then he replied with that and I misunderstood thinking those were direct words from AJ.

Andrew jef, I apologise for getting this wrong. I definitely did and I'm sorry.

FM after realizing those words were only your impression of what was said...I just don't see it in the original comment.

10-28-2017, 12:51 AM,
As for John Brown, kpro sent me the link which clearly says he would tell people anonymously, but not that he was the finder. There's no rules you can't bring up things from other sites... that was just my opinion.

10-28-2017, 02:52 AM,
(10-28-2017, 12:51 AM)admin Wrote: As for John Brown, kpro sent me the link which clearly says he would tell people anonymously, but not that he was the finder. There's no rules you can't bring up things from other sites... that was just my opinion.

No where did I EVER say I didn't care what happened to searchers which is what KPRO claimed. She lied. did she show you a post that said that? I spent 1-200 hours searching for Randy. She spent zero searching for anybody. Instead when the pastor went missing she posted: "Gee. What changed about the search? Why am I not out looking for the pastor? " The answer is plain and simple. She didn't look for the pastor because she didn't give a flying flip about the pastor or the kid who went missing on the Arkansas river or anybody else.
10-28-2017, 07:17 AM,
I agree with you John and she's off for a week. She sent me your original comment and it said you would say anonymously you would come forward, but not publicly for a year and for some reason she chose to twist it to say you wouldn't at all.

Hopefully people can stick to chase talk without getting upset with each other. Trying the best I can to deal with these situations, but I'm obviously not very good at it. Again apologies to AJ as I took FM email as if it was said by AJ and realized it was his opinion of what was said.

10-28-2017, 07:22 AM,
Opps sorry, I'm trying to find a 'therapy room' has anybody seen it? I knew that rabbit had told me to turn left at Albuquerque....but I never thought hey your talking to rabbits....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Rules" Mindy 2 1,141 10-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Mindy