Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning, moderating, and rules oh my...
10-28-2017, 11:11 AM,
RE: Banning, moderating, and rules oh my...
(10-27-2017, 08:55 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: AJ : "I stay "tuned into" FM (hee hee!). In the TC may be his first arrowhead
(fore an unobvious reason)."

Quote:But, I'm smart enough to be able to tell you what FM did.
FM interpreted TC as 'chest', and then erroneously told You that AJ threatened to shoot him in the chest with an arrowhead.
You are smart enough to see how it could be interpreted that way, but dismiss it because you are trying to act like you know something you don't?

Quote:Now, Admin, what is it that you are going to do about FM spreading lies about AJ that I have just proven to be FALSE ?
You have proven nothing. You have posted your opinion and are stating it like it's a fact.
Quote:If I say that I am 'tuned into' you, that simply means that I am saying that I'm keeping an eye on you because you have said things that have caught my attention.
I agree with your that is what I would mean by tuned in too, that is not what AJ explained he meant by it.

His explanation of "tuned into" is nothing like yours. He talks of being more aware of alter egoism than some might think, you can see his explanation of tuned in here:
http://chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=...#pid178767
What would a discussion of alter egos have to do with Fenn putting an arrowhead in the treasure chest? Nothing!

Quote:Nothing personal FM, but right is right and WRONG is wrong.
You're right about Right is right and wrong is wrong.
I believe you are wrong about what AJ was saying.

Quote:Anyone with half a friggin' brain would understand that AJ was saying that Forrest Fenn's first arrowhead might possibly be in the treasure chest.

If he was saying Fenn's arrowhead was in the treasure chest he would have said that in his reply. I asked him to explain himself very clearly and he did not mention anything about him meaning it would be in the treasure chest anywhere in any reply.
His initial post contained "(fore an unobvious reason)", there is nothing unobvious about an arrowhead being in the treasure chest that is the literal interpretation of his words.

In response to my question of "Is that some kind of threat there AJ?"

"Nah . . . just a tease. I even edited my message before seeing your
question." The edit he made was removing "(for an unobvious reason)"

why would he mention "I even edited my message before seeing your question."?

I even edited my message before seeing your question of "is that some kind of a threat?". Nothing personal Roll Tide, but why don't you think about that long and hard with your half a brain.
10-28-2017, 12:37 PM,
(10-28-2017, 11:11 AM)FennMaster Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 08:55 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: AJ : "I stay "tuned into" FM (hee hee!). In the TC may be his first arrowhead

FM interpreted TC as 'chest', and then erroneously told You that AJ threatened to shoot him in the chest with an arrowhead.
You are smart enough to see how it could be interpreted that way, but dismiss it because you are trying to act like you know something you don't?

Quote:Now, Admin, what is it that you are going to do about FM spreading lies about AJ that I have just proven to be FALSE ?
You have proven nothing. You have posted your opinion and are stating it like it's a fact.
Quote:If I say that I am 'tuned into' you, that simply means that I am saying that I'm keeping an eye on you because you have said things that have caught my attention.
I agree with your that is what I would mean by tuned in too, that is not what AJ explained he meant by it.

His explanation of "tuned into" is nothing like yours. He talks of being more aware of alter egoism than some might think, you can see his explanation of tuned in here:
What would a discussion of alter egos have to do with Fenn putting an arrowhead in the treasure chest? Nothing!

Quote:Anyone with half a friggin' brain would understand that AJ was saying that Forrest Fenn's first arrowhead might possibly be in the treasure chest.

If he was saying Fenn's arrowhead was in the treasure chest he would have said that in his reply. I asked him to explain himself very clearly and he did not mention anything about him meaning it would be in the treasure chest anywhere in any reply.
His initial post contained "(fore an unobvious reason)", there is nothing unobvious about an arrowhead being in the treasure chest that is the literal interpretation of his words.

I even edited my message before seeing your question of "is that some kind of a threat?". Nothing personal Roll Tide, but why don't you think about that long and hard with your half a brain.

I could go through your comment and address each and every one of your points but, I don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with you.

So, instead, why don't you just show me and everyone here, where exactly did AJ threaten to shoot you with an arrow, or threaten you in any other way.

If you can show a reasonable interpretation of a threat from him in his comment, then I will gladly proclaim what a backwoods idiot I am .

Take AJ's comment, and show how a reasonable and rational person would read it as a threat.

You are the accuser, therefore the burden of proof is upon you.
10-28-2017, 12:42 PM,
(10-28-2017, 12:37 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 11:11 AM)FennMaster Wrote:

I could go through your comment and address each and every one of your points but, I don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with you.

So, instead, why don't you just show me and everyone here, where exactly did AJ threaten to shoot you with an arrow, or threaten you in any other way.

If you can show a reasonable interpretation of a threat from him in his comment, then I will gladly proclaim what a backwoods idiot I am .

Take AJ's comment, and show how a reasonable and rational person would read it as a threat.

You are the accuser, therefore the burden of proof is upon you.

You do whatever you want. I was just responding to what you posted.
10-28-2017, 12:48 PM,
So, you're not able to show where AJ threatened to shoot you with an arrow ?

I mean after all, isn't that what you implied to admin ?
10-28-2017, 12:50 PM,
(10-28-2017, 12:48 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: So, you're not able to show where AJ threatened to shoot you with an arrow ?

I mean after all, isn't that what you implied to admin ?

I replied to what you posted. Read it and respond to it or don't, I don't care. For someone who claims to not want to get into a pissing match with me, it sure seems like you want to get into a pissing match with me.
10-28-2017, 01:05 PM,
Tell ya what, show me how you reasonably perceived AJ's comment as a threat and we'll go from there.

If AJ is threatening other searchers with bodily harm, then we all need to be made aware of it.

It could be that he's very clever and subtle about it so, you would be doing all of us a service by pointing out what we should be looking for, so that we will be aware of when he is threatening us.

Let's just get right down to it, in your own words, where and when did AJ threaten to shoot you with an arrow ?
10-28-2017, 01:06 PM,
(10-28-2017, 01:05 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Tell ya what, show me how you reasonably perceived AJ's comment as a threat and we'll go from there.

If AJ is threatening other searchers with bodily harm, then we all need to be made aware of it.

It could be that he's very clever and subtle about it so, you would be doing all of us a service by pointing out what we should be looking for, so that we will be aware of when he is threatening us.

Let's just get right down to it, in your own words, where and when did AJ threaten to shoot you with an arrow ?

I've posted everything that I am going to post on this thread. Have a nice day.
10-28-2017, 01:07 PM,
That's what I thought.
10-28-2017, 03:21 PM,
Banning, moderating, and rules oh my...
I just want to say the reason I didn't ban anyone on this is because I misread what FM sent me. He did say it was his interpretation and I thought he said it was what AJ said. FM can say he has an opinion without being banned. I think it's time to move on from this and if I knew how to easily move this to the therapy room, I would...maybe Par does....

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
10-28-2017, 06:19 PM,
(10-28-2017, 03:21 PM)admin Wrote: I just want to say the reason I didn't ban anyone on this is because I misread what FM sent me. He did say it was his interpretation and I thought he said it was what AJ said. FM can say he has an opinion without being banned. I think it's time to move on from this and if I knew how to easily move this to the therapy room, I would...maybe Par does....

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Time to move on from the thread you started?
Maybe..... Delete the thread?

how do you not know how to move something to the therapy room? You run this forum. Also, Par just started using the forum a week ago! Yet he is hired as a moderator and you hope he knows how to do things you don't?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Rules" Mindy 2 1,141 10-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Mindy