Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It is buried! Right from the horses mounth
10-28-2017, 08:44 AM,
It is buried! Right from the horses mounth
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZCYjy-DIRM

About a minute in! Good stuff lucky love! Youve found some hard to find interviews ive never heard before...
10-28-2017, 09:51 AM,
RE: It is buried! Right from the horses mounth
Mmm Mmm Smell that sunshine!
10-28-2017, 10:04 AM,
I don't see how this is earth-shattering, as he turns around and says in the same video that he never said it was buried and that he never "used that word" (buried), although he did indeed use the word only minutes earlier.
10-28-2017, 10:15 AM,
(10-28-2017, 08:44 AM)McFly Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZCYjy-DIRM

About a minute in! Good stuff lucky love! Youve found some hard to find interviews ive never heard before...

I believe you're missinterpreting. Look at the same interview at minute 7:18. "I never said I buried it".
10-28-2017, 10:21 AM,
He indeed said he buried it.
He can deny it, but he said it.
Better bring metal detectors with you or know exactly where it’s buried.
10-28-2017, 10:25 AM,
There is also another video where he says that if you are in the exact(?) spot, then a metal detector will help you.
10-28-2017, 10:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2017, 10:40 AM by The Count.)
Pretty sure Fenn said he buried the treasure at moby Dickens aswell, anyone ever catch his slip about the elevation? While we are on the subject

I have always said if it wasn't buried after he hide it that time and the elements would.

down with the evil twin

10-28-2017, 11:13 AM,

That seems like a real clue. And if true then anyone who hasn't solved the poem down the last foot will never find it. You can't wonder around your search area hoping to find something that is 6 feet under the ground. No wonder a few of the people here who have solved the poem can't find it. They didn't actually figure out the last clue and will spend eternity wandering around their spot. (even if you're within a few feet, you need that last clue)

- Maybe it's time I give up as the reality of finding something that is buried within 600,000,000 acres in the Rockies is like seeing the entire universe all at once - you will go insane once you realize the magnitude of that problem.

Or maybe he is just old and doesn't realize what he says. (How old is old? For me, once I was in my late thirties I could call my kids by the wrong names and could go an entire conversation using that wrong name until someone pointed it out.)
10-28-2017, 11:21 AM,
(10-28-2017, 11:13 AM)Indy Wrote:

That seems like a real clue. And if true then anyone who hasn't solved the poem down the last foot will never find it. You can't wonder around your search area hoping to find something that is 6 feet under the ground. No wonder a few of the people here who have solved the poem can't find it. They didn't actually figure out the last clue and will spend eternity wandering around their spot. (even if you're within a few feet, you need that last clue)

- Maybe it's time I give up as the reality of finding something that is buried within 600,000,000 acres in the Rockies is like seeing the entire universe all at once - you will go insane once you realize the magnitude of that problem.

Or maybe he is just old and doesn't realize what he says. (How old is old? For me, once I was in my late thirties I could call my kids by the wrong names and could go an entire conversation using that wrong name until someone pointed it out.)

There were discussions on this years ago. I always assumed he misspoke as I have made the same error myself.
10-28-2017, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2017, 11:26 AM by The Count.)
(10-28-2017, 11:21 AM)John Brown Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 11:13 AM)Indy Wrote:

There were discussions on this years ago. I always assumed he misspoke as I have made the same error myself.
If he misspoke once its less likely to believe but when it happens more than once makes you really wonder....

down with the evil twin