Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsuccessful Locations List
11-17-2014, 10:11 AM,
Unsuccessful Locations List
IMO one of the locations in this thread is actually the correct one. Giving it one last try in the snow end of this week, then hanging it up for the winter.

Good luck all, stay warm
08-21-2015, 10:51 AM,
RE: Unsuccessful Locations List
(01-11-2014, 11:10 AM)Desertphile Wrote: Unsuccessful Location #1: New Mexico

Correct, it is in Colorado, I searched a few places in NM for 2 weeks before I focused on the correct area. Don't bother looking in Summer when the paddles are still up the creek, wait for Fall when the Fishermen are all that is up your creek.
The FeΩΩatic
04-13-2016, 10:00 AM,
RE: Unsuccessful Locations List
(08-21-2015, 10:51 AM)ItsAllMine Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 11:10 AM)Desertphile Wrote: Unsuccessful Location #1: New Mexico

Correct, it is in Colorado, I searched a few places in NM for 2 weeks before I focused on the correct area. Don't bother looking in Summer when the paddles are still up the creek, wait for Fall when the Fishermen are all that is up your creek.

Yes Yes you are also correct, go with that! Spread the word.