Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsuccessful Locations List
01-12-2014, 02:23 PM,
Keep up the good work Deb.
01-12-2014, 03:56 PM,
I don't see it as arrogant either. I see arrogant is when someone talks down to others.

01-12-2014, 05:18 PM,
Stephanie, your not an arrogant person. You're probably one of the nicest people in this whole chase. Your probably just a good person in general. The arrogant people know who they are........ but probably not. I know I can be that way sometimes. .....Forgive me. I just thought you were against giving out detailed information? Just a few weeks ago you posted a thread about that. Have you changed your mind about it? I personally enjoy sharing certain information and pictures.

..........But only to a degree.

01-12-2014, 06:45 PM,
I don't think of you as arrogant either. I don't know how to explain how I feel about that. I guess I just don't want it to be a group effort to figure out the answers. I like when people talk about history or ways to think of this or that, but people start to say let's figure it out together...that freaks me out and I don't want it to end that way where a group of people give out real possible ideas in a complete solution type way and the closest person there goes to check it out...it just sort of spoils the idea of it for me. I think it's better if those people get together off a public forum to do that and work as a team. I don't want to see the person who finds it just gather information to a direct solution and go and get it. I don't know if that makes any sense. I just like more general chatting like we usually do. That can be anywhere with anyone's solutions....or solutions that have already been checked out don't bother me. I think I'm in the minority of thinking when it comes to that...I do realize that lol.
01-12-2014, 06:46 PM,
Hey Nora last week or so you said you had to see a man about treasure. We're you meeting up with Forrest? Just was curious if that's what you meant. Have you met him before? You weren't at the book event in Oct...were you?
01-12-2014, 07:24 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on January 12, 2014, 3:56 pm</b>

...I see arrogant is when someone talks down to others.
</div>

I can't help but laugh at the arrogant ones on this site, cuz I know they're wrong - ha!
01-12-2014, 07:52 PM,

<b>Quote from Milan on January 12, 2014, 7:24 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from admin on January 12, 2014, 3:56 pm</b>

...I see arrogant is when someone talks down to others.
</div>

I can't help but laugh at the arrogant ones on this site, cuz I know they're wrong - ha!</div>
</div>

Because the treasure is in Kansas! And maybe Virginia. It is great to see people trying to decode the clue poem in ways that just blow my mind--- great because I think they are wasting their time.
01-12-2014, 08:21 PM,
Yeah,Kansas. On top of a 1000 ft tower on Mt, Sunflower, elev 4039.
01-12-2014, 08:26 PM,
Hi everybody! I'm new to this site....well at least posting on this site. I've been reading it for a while. I am not sure where to post this. I recently found a Norman Rockwell calender from 1994. The picture was of Deadman's Hill. The caption said: It is said that youth is wasted on the young. In this delightful illustration, Rockwell shows us how it takes an old man to show these youngsters how to have fun. In ths case, sliding down the dreaded Deadman's Hill.

No I didn't look there :-)
01-12-2014, 08:52 PM,
@Milan lol

@Turtle interesting find. By the way...what took you so long to post...you're sloooooow...I hope that doesn't mean you'll win the race though *smile*