Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsuccessful Locations List
01-13-2014, 05:57 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on January 13, 2014, 5:12 pm</b>

Im talking about putting your face on television for the whole world to see and following you while you are around in the mountains. Do you think people dont watch tv and get the idea that you could lead them to a treasure, especially if you are searching a favorite spot? You never know who you are running into out in the mountains. Ask some of the people who live in those areas about the crimes commited in their area. Its not a dark view, its a realistic one. Have you not considered the risk you put yourself in ? Is there an issue with me suggesting that women in particular may want to think about their safety when considering the whole world knowing what you are doing?
</div>

I understand what you're talking about and your concerns.

But if someone really wanted the chest, then why not just go after the person who hid it in the first place? He's the real bullseye not us. I just don't think anyone is going to waste their time on us, especially when they see we really don't know anything or are just having some fun looking around. Besides, there will be a film crew around.

I just listened to the Dal Neitzel interview on Toby's blog and it really is good. I've always thought Dal was the go-to-man for maybe understanding just a little more about Forrest Fenn and he has always had a great common sense view of things regarding the chase. He mentions in the interview about all those people that can't do something like this or can't afford to do it. What about those people? Why not bring just a little part of what we're doing here to them? Nothing lasts forever. The chest might. :-) But this show won't. So why not bring some enjoyment and maybe even some inspiration to those that "can't."

Hell, they probably won't even pick me.
01-13-2014, 06:22 PM,
so, your name is in the hat Nora? good luck...c u on t.v. d
01-13-2014, 06:50 PM,
Yeah, we'll see d. If not, the search will still continue. :-)

I'll probably just end up walking around the Plaza aimlessly, stumbling into the Palace and then belly up to the bar drinking a single malt scotch with stout chaser, then to the Mission to confess my sins.

01-13-2014, 06:59 PM,
have not had a drink in 2 months ,miss it big time.. yess the search will continue..d
01-13-2014, 07:10 PM,
Well Nora maybe my view is dark, sorry for raining on your parade. We can only go off our experience in life and our knowledge of what happens around us. If you think it will help others then you should definitely do it. I hope it turns out the way you hope it will. Me, I run from attention. LOL
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-16-2014, 04:42 PM,
Hey Nora, i'll throw my hat in the ring to be your partner. It might be interesting to have a lurker/thinker perspective involved with the show. I have something you've been searching for...the National Treasure spectacles.
I think that will do the trick!
01-16-2014, 06:43 PM,
N.K. lurks? money glasses ,kool!!...Winkd
01-16-2014, 07:39 PM,
Thanks d...we'll pass 'em around, they've help me out. 8O
01-16-2014, 08:37 PM,
You've been paying attention. :-)

Soon, very soon. It will probably take place this spring and then around many springs, if you know what I mean. :-) If I get the gig I will give out my email address so that others can send me some info. about themselves. But my hats to those who throw theirs in now while in the public eye, it tells me me a lot. And if I don't get the deal, then no problem, I will just have to put a damper on their show by finding the chest.

Where is Stephanie? Anybody seen her around...........
01-16-2014, 09:25 PM,
My thoughts exactly Nora :-).

I can even find Stephanie...yelling "Miracle Sausage"...