Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binocular Guy - OUAW
02-12-2018, 01:42 PM,
Binocular Guy - OUAW
(02-12-2018, 01:37 PM)pidmt Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 11:19 AM)FennMaster Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 11:05 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: At least I can admit when I'm no master. It's Fenn that has the problem with drinking, not the government.

And actually, I'm acting like I still know something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I know you're still acting like you know something.
But acting like you know something and actually knowing something are 2 completely different things.

Have a nice day. Smile

you bring out pretty good points FM, but fenn did say its not who you are, its who they think you are

I'm sorry, pidmt, which points are those?

02-12-2018, 01:45 PM,
RE: Binocular Guy - OUAW
(02-12-2018, 01:42 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 11:05 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: At least I can admit when I'm no master. It's Fenn that has the problem with drinking, not the government.

But acting like you know something and actually knowing something are 2 completely different things.

Have a nice day. Smile

you bring out pretty good points FM, but fenn did say its not who you are, its who they think you are

I'm sorry, pidmt, which points are those?

just random ,maybe not on this thread, ,i was making a point
02-12-2018, 01:59 PM,

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9MJAg0VDgO...t=7&end=38

Have a nice day. Smile

Yes, he did say that.
If you wish to apply to people putting out false information to try to act like they know something, that is your right.
But I'm going to call them out on it.
Have a good one pidmt. Smile
02-12-2018, 02:49 PM,
(02-12-2018, 01:59 PM)FennMaster Wrote:

Have a nice day. Smile

Yes, he did say that.
If you wish to apply to people putting out false information to try to act like they know something, that is your right.

i quoted fenn ,thats not false
02-12-2018, 02:51 PM,
(02-12-2018, 02:49 PM)pidmt Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 01:59 PM)FennMaster Wrote:

Have a nice day. Smile

Yes, he did say that.

i quoted fenn ,thats not false

I didn't say it was false. I was talking about other people putting out false info., not you.
02-12-2018, 03:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 03:03 PM by trigace.)
(02-12-2018, 01:28 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @anyone - Whoa there ... wait a minute! Is that story really true? The 1949 Masters Golf Tournament was held April 7–10 at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. FF would have been 18 yrs old at that time & still in school in Temple, TX. I have my doubts.

Perhaps there are some big-time hints in there somewhere. I know next to nothing about golf ... but is there any way to go back through research to know exactly what happened on the 10th green? Was FF actually there?

What is a "mashie niblick"? Hmmmmm! I think I may have dated that guy. Oh, yeah ... good old Mashie! What a putz (putts)!
(Good, huh? Man-o-man, sometimes I just amaze myself.)

The Unfortunate Hiccup story is a Fenn fabricated story partially based on historical facts in order to continue his voluminous amounts of hints that describe the final search area. Even the title has hints: The U-N-Fortune-8-High-Cup are mostly large images in the search area. As are the 10th green, less than 30 feet away, the binoculars that cover the flask, the crowd, the tee, etc. Also the natty guy refers to nats in the area and guy wires. "Roll past the hole," describes two things in the area and their relative location.

The real clincher hint is the statement about the drinking legislation. The 13th fairway of the story is just a short distance from the 10th green, just as it is in the search area. It is near a shoreline in the search area..."Surely (shorely) it won't be long"...and it is not long. This is where the government "could" legally install a fence that would prohibit any livestock from drinking from the shoreline of the nearby body of water.

Forget about all the fact checking of Fenn's stories. It doesn't matter. He's just trying to give you hints. Most of the hints that he gives can be found in the final search area.

02-12-2018, 03:06 PM,
Binocular Guy - OUAW
While I try to be perfect, instead, I'm human. That said, I think this whole effing thing is subjective. Virtually none of TTOTC is factual, and little in SB's like this one is factual, it leaves EVERYTHING open to interpretation. While there may be only one correct answer, there are many answers. I think I probably have some of it right and some of it wrong. Personally, IDGAS what anyone thinks about me. That's for people who are selling something, and I don't have anything to sell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OUAW cover art knighterrant 1 302 01-27-2018, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Becky from WV
  My Take on OUAW Mindy 37 4,020 11-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  The binocular guy mrmagicarovrumrebel 10 3,997 07-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Last Post: trigace
  the Binocular Guy? RT? lostowl 60 9,707 06-22-2017, 09:10 AM
Last Post: old drum