Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
word on the street
11-03-2017, 12:37 AM,
word on the street
word on the street is that after all this blustering from the media that Mueller is going after Trump, it now turns out he's got a Democrat, maybe Hillary, in his crosshairs with that sealed indictment

and this is why prominent Dems like Brazile and Warren just threw her under the bus

11-06-2017, 11:47 AM,
RE: word on the street
When I turned 18, I was ready to vote!! I asked my cousin who was about 14 years older than I was if she had ever voted, and she told me "no." I asked her why not, she told me "because they are all crooks." I thought that she was NUTS!!! back then. Now I understand. The only difference between a Republican and a Democrat, oh, did I say difference? Sorry.
11-06-2017, 12:53 PM,
word on the street
Yep, just like social clubs, YMCA, golf courses, women's club, school teachers, labor unions, government entities, or political parties. Any organization that involves people has corruption with power. That's why I laugh at people who try to throw religion under the bus about war and being Hippo critical. There is abuse of power in any organization, good, bad or indifferent. Religion is no different. If you think you can govern people into goodness from bad... You got another thing coming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
11-06-2017, 04:08 PM,
word on the street
Nonsense.

razyfamily
11-06-2017, 05:21 PM,
word on the street
Yep, No sense.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk