Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the blaze doesn't face north,south,east, or west...
11-14-2017, 07:18 AM,
RE: If the blaze doesn't face north,south,east, or west...
You know, I've found a few things I could call blazes, and different aspects apply, but where did we get the idea it doesn't face a direction, or one of the cardinal ones at least?

PS, One of them doesn't face any direction really, it's more of a lead, or confirmation I may be on the right path if you will... and it's in a book.
11-14-2017, 08:43 AM,
(11-14-2017, 07:07 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 06:33 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: because I know out of it being said repeatedly that it may spur a new thought....I say, let the people speak until they're blue in the face, that is what this forum is for. And, I do it as much for myself and I do it for others....if I say it enough times, maybe new thoughts will come into my head and maybe someone else's. It may seem like I'm stuck in a rut, but the wheels are shifting gears ever so slowly, Beavertooth.

Nothing can ever be said too much, especially when it comes to this poem.

I guess I disagree. To me, repeated comments annoy people, and prevent having "Eureka" moments. It is the new thoughts on aspects of the poem that stimulate. IMO

Because this is what you really believe, I will try to hold back my negative reactions in the future.

Not me, I welcome hearing Yellowstone mentioned for the 50th millionth time...it's all good. I will keep pushing AFP, just like others push Yellowstone, let's face it,we ain't exactly going at warp speed on this solve, but we're getting there slowly. I think that it will be solved in our time. Bevertooth, you don't speak for everyone, and neither do I. Did I just have a revelation here? It's all good, Beavertooth. Smile
11-14-2017, 10:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 10:40 AM by fundamental design.)
(11-14-2017, 07:07 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 06:33 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: because I know out of it being said repeatedly that it may spur a new thought....I say, let the people speak until they're blue in the face, that is what this forum is for. And, I do it as much for myself and I do it for others....if I say it enough times, maybe new thoughts will come into my head and maybe someone else's. It may seem like I'm stuck in a rut, but the wheels are shifting gears ever so slowly, Beavertooth.

Nothing can ever be said too much, especially when it comes to this poem.

I guess I disagree. To me, repeated comments annoy people, and prevent having "Eureka" moments. It is the new thoughts on aspects of the poem that stimulate. IMO

Because this is what you really believe, I will try to hold back my negative reactions in the future.

I had the foresight to trademark the phrase Eureka moments as it pertains to the Chase...please send me a nickle. Smile
-.-..The keeper of the key
11-14-2017, 10:45 AM,
(11-14-2017, 10:37 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Had the foresight to trademark the phrase Eureka moments as it pertains to the Chase...please send me a nickle. Smile

I only have Canadian nickels (for obvious reasons). I must ask, however, if your trademark applies to bathroom or bathtub moments, or is it limited to when we are in the shower?

Smile
11-14-2017, 01:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 01:40 PM by Sourdough.)
(11-13-2017, 01:12 PM)mike marcum Wrote: The heavy load and the water high and the blaze is all in one. Look and read this .Just heavy loads is something heavy. water high is representing the heavy loads is higher then water.Now the poem tell you if you have been wise and now remember you was looking up at water high Now the blaze is up there with water high.Then the poem tell you to look down So the blaze isn't on the ground power lines represents all three heavy loads and water high and the blaze.When a power line shorts out it causes a blaze.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

This made me laugh... You just need to find that one power line to watch while you wait for the blaze to present itself.

(11-14-2017, 07:18 AM)Umbra Wrote: You know, I've found a few things I could call blazes, and different aspects apply, but where did we get the idea it doesn't face a direction, or one of the cardinal ones at least?

PS, One of them doesn't face any direction really, it's more of a lead, or confirmation I may be on the right path if you will... and it's in a book.

Because Forrest stated it in response the the following question:

“Which direction does the Blaze face? North, South, East or West? Curious. Foxy”

“I didn’t take a radial off of the blaze Foxy. I’m thinking it may not be any of those directions. F”

So, it’s possible it faces a direction other than North, South, East, or West but considering he didn’t take a radial off of it, how would you interpret his response?
11-14-2017, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 01:56 PM by Umbra.)
(11-14-2017, 01:32 PM)Sourdough Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 01:12 PM)mike marcum Wrote: The heavy load and the water high and the blaze is all in one. Look and read this .Just heavy loads is something heavy. water high is representing the heavy loads is higher then water.Now the poem tell you if you have been wise and now remember you was looking up at water high Now the blaze is up there with water high.Then the poem tell you to look down So the blaze isn't on the ground power lines represents all three heavy loads and water high and the blaze.When a power line shorts out it causes a blaze.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

This made me laugh... You just need to find that one power line to watch while you wait for the blaze to present itself.

Might be written funny, but there is a place that matches, or once matched, that interpretation of part of the poem. I didn't connect the electrical loads until just now, but... yup!

Oh yeah, and the shorts are a thing of the past there now.

(11-14-2017, 01:32 PM)Sourdough Wrote: Because Forrest stated it in response the the following question:

“Which direction does the Blaze face? North, South, East or West? Curious. Foxy”

“I didn’t take a radial off of the blaze Foxy. I’m thinking it may not be any of those directions. F”

So, it’s possible it faces a direction other than North, South, East, or West but considering he didn’t take a radial off of it, how would you interpret his response?

Well I forgot about that question, so first off, thank you.

Now, I would say if he could have taken a radial off it, it's somewhere within 360 deg, but doesn't mean it wasn't in a book he was holding at the time either. Complete ambiguity just comes with his answers.
11-15-2017, 09:32 AM,
This was AFP (blaze) millions of years ago, spewing lava and sediment rock into the area of Southern Moreno Valley and elsewhere in the area like Mora County. Giving this area's dirt a reddish brown color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W5QNL-bPps

Don't let the music frighten you, for it is only music and can't hurt you.
11-15-2017, 10:13 AM,
If the blaze doesn't face north,south,east, or west...
[Image: ae52d08e03b8bc219b8edb1a8f2d71ed.jpg]
Is it all linked to nursery rhymes ? OUAW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-15-2017, 11:36 AM,
(11-15-2017, 10:13 AM)will197532 Wrote: [Image: ae52d08e03b8bc219b8edb1a8f2d71ed.jpg]
Is it all linked to nursery rhymes ? OUAW

LOL

i think you are on to something!
11-15-2017, 01:11 PM,
The jets fly all day and night over my area, thank goodness the military uses our airport to practice take offs and landings. It's nice to know that our tax dollars are going to good use.

I don't care what anyone says about my solve, my location is less than 2 hours from where Fenn's house is, and all of the clues and hints match up....why, you can drive right up to the location within 40 feet if you happen to be driving a 4-wheel drive, and be back home for dinner without ever being missed.

NM isn't any less beautiful than Yellowstone, and it was good enough to raise his kids there.

I have a feeling when it is all said and done, my solve will be spot on, right there in my clearing. The chest is there waiting for someone to go and get it. I might go again since Fenn said just days after I got back from my second BOTG that it wasn't under water...if I had just waited one more week. Those are the breaks. I have a feeling it's right at the point where there will be no paddle up your creek.

I have a new boyfriend right now, and my focus is on him and not the treasure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest doesn't want you to find it debbiedowner 17 2,507 08-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Last Post: OjoDude
  PTSD-Face your fears The Count 20 1,743 08-03-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  east portal Chris Yates 8 1,024 04-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Sad face Itchy Ideas 4 571 03-18-2017, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  A date doesn't smell right DeeepThnkr 18 4,049 12-22-2016, 01:12 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  9 Clues, 9 Sentences or it doesn't matter Indy 6 2,131 08-21-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: ithinkudo2