Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the blaze doesn't face north,south,east, or west...
11-15-2017, 01:17 PM,
RE: If the blaze doesn't face north,south,east, or west...
(11-15-2017, 01:11 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: The jets fly all day and night over my area, thank goodness the military uses our airport to practice take offs and landings. It's nice to know that our tax dollars are going to good use.

I don't care what anyone says about my solve, my location is less than 2 hours from where Fenn's house is, and all of the clues and hints match up....why, you can drive right up to the location within 40 feet if you happen to be driving a 4-wheel drive, and be back home for dinner without ever being missed.

NM isn't any less beautiful than Yellowstone, and it was good enough to raise his kids there.

I have a feeling when it is all said and done, my solve will be spot on, right there in my clearing. The chest is there waiting for someone to go and get it. I might go again since Fenn said just days after I got back from my second BOTG that it wasn't under water...if I had just waited one more week. Those are the breaks. I have a feeling it's right at the point where there will be no paddle up your creek.

I have a new boyfriend right now, and my focus is on him and not the treasure.
Good luck go and get it.
11-15-2017, 09:48 PM,
RE: If the blaze doesn't face north,south,east, or west...
What I'm getting is, when you get to there will be no paddle up your creek, that's when you look down, because you can't go up a spring within a mountain (heavy loads, water high, and if you have been wise and found the blaze are all just telling you that you're at the right place = AFP) so, go on ahead and look down, you're at the right place and your reward will be at your feet.

I failed to realize that, and thought the chest was hidden in a pool just 15 feet away from the source of the spring, and not at the source of the spring itself, which there are two of them, about 40 feet apart from each other coming out of the mountain. My Goof!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest doesn't want you to find it debbiedowner 17 2,507 08-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Last Post: OjoDude
  PTSD-Face your fears The Count 20 1,743 08-03-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  east portal Chris Yates 8 1,024 04-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Sad face Itchy Ideas 4 571 03-18-2017, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  A date doesn't smell right DeeepThnkr 18 4,049 12-22-2016, 01:12 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  9 Clues, 9 Sentences or it doesn't matter Indy 6 2,131 08-21-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: ithinkudo2