Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS there light at the end of the tunnel?
11-13-2017, 05:04 AM,
This season is drawing nigh.....and still Fenn 3M Visitors 0

I've still got a fever for every thing that got me going down this road TTOTC....I guess some were just born with it, others have weekend warrior syndrome, many pretend to have and even yet more lie and say they have acquired it. However once this CHASE is solved, either by me or someone who's light bulb and 'EUREKA' moment came first AND they are able to run faster than I get to it first and complete the QUEST. I will be taking a short break, some call it a vacation I do not because I stay much to busy with life for that.
One of the things I would really like to do Is to get ALL of the LIARS, NAY SAYERS, CHEATS, PHONIES, STUMBLING BLOCKS, and ALL OF THOSE WHOM FEEL ENTITLED TO PART IF NOT ALL OF THE TC....and send out some dung piles, hate mail, & wish them the worst but they probably have a corner on the market on it, they also own misery, deceit, self loathing, and to them a GREAT day is watching a parade ....... get rained on.
To you people well you can just figure out what to do with the hand gesture I'm sending you!!!
I think it's a sign of where we are as a NATION that there are so many people out there, let's just make up a number to make it simple. 1 million people that are looking for the TC
Which is from all the data I've seen around 5x the actual amount. But out of those I am willing to bet HALF have not put BOTG. It's probably higher but we will let that figure stand for now. And about 1/4 of the 1M have gone no further than google earth. I honestly think Most are still stuck here, and will still be here when the party is in full swing.....
That is if I find it.....I AM GOING TO CALL IT A "FENN DIG" ( instead of shin dig) a little play on words. This is an invitation ONLY even, no black ties, come as you are (unless you are a nudist) people please act classy just not snobby. It will NOT be televised or noted by the media. The list of people invited will be the "chase staff" and "the real searchers" I know what that means so none of you really have to know my criteria on selection but can probably ball park it. I don't think anybody else has come close to an Idea of this scale or generosity. Besides food, fun and getting to mingle with some people of like minds at the Fenn Dig there is going to be just over 1/4M of the TC either in contents or in cash as well as 2 new vehicles served up as awards, rewards, door prizes, and a cake walk. But it is mostly a thanks to MR. Fenn and staff, but a larger part to the others who have the same spirit of adventure as the CHASE mentor. Times have changed a lot maybe too much since Fenn's childhood in yellow stone, and why I myself was born and raised in Alaska, and with my family built our first home and bathed in a big mixing type bowl, used an out house, and "discovered" running water and indoor plumbing and the luxury of electricity around age 7 or 8. Still love the great out doors ,nature and TTOTC.
I can always believe that I was a whole generation behind those who grew up in the lower 48, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. And I don't know where this world is headed but we can still celebrate and a great time can be had by all. Beyond the company and the comparing notes, laughs and such. I wanted to be generous with the TC and it's contents, I've just got a big heart for my country and the people. It's been draining on many in out of pocket expenses, vehicle repairs etc. some way more than others. And why it may not be like getting the whole TC to yourself, to do as you see fit, if I get to it first these are my intentions and why I have no other motive than what has been previously stated I feel that so much effort has been put forth by some of my fellow CHASERS that a I would like to show some good intentions that others may not even consider doing, just because life is often cruel and people can be even crueler. It's not going to change the world but it is kind of like sprucing up our little corner of it. And maybe yours as well. I think that in this case it's up to the one and only GRAND prize winner to make note and take and make acceptions for 2nd place, runners up and honorable mentions or those who just tried their best. It's NOT a logical thing at all but it is heart felt.......but don't get your hopes up......I haven't found it yet.....
P.S. Has anyone else noticed all the "entitled"' people's videos on YouTube? Making claim that they solved and F 'owes' them, or that F has retrieved the TC and so on and so forth.....I don't suppose we can get that garbage removed for it's false content UNTIL the TC is found huh? Well those people should be given a chance to apologize and if they won't than maybe they should be tarred and feathered. It just makes you sick to think that people are so self righteous that they can slanderous attack in a public setting someone that is just trying to do something really nice for others, sure we have to do our part to earn it but it never comes easy, or free but it's about as 'no strings attached' as you can get. I wonder if Mr. Fenn feels just a little bit like President Trump who according to the news is causing nothing but problems....,,,while the stock market is soaring and our country gets more secure and jobs are available and criminals of EVERY kind in EVERY tax bracket are no longer able to cheat the system but are made to answer for their actions/crimes.
It's a little crazy out there but it's going to get better and I hope Both of these gents get more recognition for their efforts and TRUTHFULNESS than the praise the people who are LYING ABOUT THEM GET!!!
P.S. I just realized this is not a new topic but one hell of a rant, but I didn't see 'RANTS THIS WAY POST HERE' so if ADMIN would like, than by all means move my RANT to a more appropriate place, I don't mind the correction, I just got carried away after a few YouTube videos that were less than flattering of someone whom I know isn't perfect but is trying more than most to do more good than anybody that I can think of, thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-13-2017, 06:50 AM,
I'm sorry, did I miss something?

razyfamily
11-13-2017, 07:50 AM,
RE: IS there light at the end of the tunnel?
Wow...which YouTube's? Nice rant!
11-13-2017, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 10:19 AM by hawkeye.)
(11-13-2017, 07:50 AM)Daniel A Wrote: Wow...which YouTube's? Nice rant!

Kyle Sandau is the name of the person who posted like 5 x 20 min videos call The solve Forrest Fenn's Treasure the.....
This joker missed one thing in his 'solve' although I bet there are many more, he claims that the TC is in the San Lazos Pueblo that F has been excavating for years, which doesn't correspond with amongst many items on the cheat sheet but certainly the one that says not associated with any man made structure. But he goes on about F lying about that part, and this Kyle dude claims he sent in the solve via email, so that prompted F to 'change' locations of the TC and then lawyers got involved JUST to make sure it got as messy as possible, I would like to just reach out and physically CHOKE such people, the level of arrogance is astounding, beyond that this is a once in a life time opportunity for some of us to POSSIBLY change the very stars we sleep under, with proper money management a couple of good plans and a dash of luck I believe a few of us in the chase could use the opportunity the TC can put before us and help bring about positive change to the world we live in and more important for future generations. I am an electrician and I do have a few great ideas, that can not just help hug trees, but will need to be manufactured in the USA by proud AMERICAN workers, and it will be of high quality not this break down replace parts every too often. I am all about America one way or another I will make at least one contribution to make things better, hopefully more. I know the excuses of patents take to long....agreed but this can/will be over come.....but isn't it funny how money can speed up that process? I can have enough money, I am aware of the dangers of having more money than brains, and etc.
Simply put I've had a little money before also I've been flat broke before life was just easier when I didn't have to live paycheck to paycheck. Money is simply a tool that you cannot use if you do not have, its a means to an end for me at least. Other opinions don't matter here on my soap box when I am at a rant. God it does feel good to let some of that stuff that's been bothering you or just on your mind for to long.....try it who knows you might like it?!?

(11-13-2017, 06:50 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I'm sorry, did I miss something?

razyfamily

Yep about 20 min worth of me going off about people, or sub humans as o like to call them that are doing their very best to RUIN the CHASE for the rest of us, by any means necessary.

11-13-2017, 04:01 PM,
I agree with many of your points hawkeye. I found myself out-trolling a troll on youtube the other day, and truthfully I feel sorry for the guy, Sandau too. The frustration of the chase can be too much for some, and those are the ones that need to walk away the most!
11-13-2017, 05:47 PM,
Oh...that guy. hawkeye, there are so many people out there that are a doing things that are unfathomable to us, but not to them. We just gotta try to not let their doings not rent too much space in our heads; it only drives us nuts.
11-13-2017, 06:31 PM,
I realize that there is nor has there ever been a shortage of the type of jerks that revel in the misfortune of others...in fact they promote it if they can, heck the long arm of the law in New Mexico has asked Fenn to shut down the chase, ....what the hell!?! I know I know I'm trying to ignore the fact...but still it's just a matter of principle with me that if someone gives people a golden opportunity (literally) to match whits, sets a game afoot with a majestic and very real prize/reward....either participate or sit on the sidelines and root for someone but don't try to interfere or get the game shut down because you can't win due to lack of participation or whatever reason. Maybe it's just 'playground' rules but it still stands now that's capitalism....that would make the other side .....? A bunch of crybabies that want to take the 'ball' (which isn't theirs) and go home. How pathetic can 'adults' be....?