Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MWFM possible poem/book chapter title connection
01-17-2014, 11:49 AM,
Mr. Fenn said all you need is the poem,what if the book(s) are a decoy? heheh..d
01-17-2014, 12:04 PM,
Lets all compare brainpans........and those who cant, pick someone who can, and inflate their ego. Ready go!
01-17-2014, 12:07 PM,
trigace: knowledge of the area: Hmmmm How much knowledge of the area do you know. Hmmm
01-17-2014, 12:13 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on January 17, 2014, 10:56 am</b>

Chris : Your intellect surprises me. you should be a member of the Mensa club. If you are not already. What do you think of Tarry scant with marvel gaze and about the dove in the nest on the moon. ??? It is exactly as it shows IMO.
</div>

On my first search out (in which I wasn't searching so much as hiking w/ my daughter) everybody in the Jemez mts seemed to think the chest was up at Eagle's Nest because of that dumb picture.
01-17-2014, 12:15 PM,

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on January 17, 2014, 10:56 am</b>

What do you think of Tarry scant with marvel gaze .
</div>

It's "But tarry scant". To my mind that means that once you've found the blaze and the end of the quest you'll have everything solved except "tarry scant".
01-17-2014, 12:21 PM,

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on January 17, 2014, 12:07 pm</b>

trigace: knowledge of the area: Hmmmm How much knowledge of the area do you know. Hmmm
</div>

I know my area pretty well except there's one spot on my map that I can't seem to find. Unfortunately that spot is where my solution tells me the chest is! The snow, although not deep, disguises things. The other day I made the mistake of telling my wife that I was going to wait a month for the snow to melt before I go back out there. It's unfortunate that it is so easy to get in there in January. It should be snowed in. This is a REALLY DRY winter.The forecast is clear and sunny for the next ten days.
01-17-2014, 12:25 PM,
Your Funny That picture is of a dove. (Not an eagle) Anyone looking at it could tell that. People are funny. I take it you didn't think that." Good" Sleeper. Your turn.
01-17-2014, 12:28 PM,

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on January 17, 2014, 12:25 pm</b>

Your Funny That picture is of a dove. (Not an eagle) Anyone looking at it could tell that. People are funny. I take it you didn't think that." Good" Sleeper. Your turn.
</div>

That's not mine. That's what people on the trail to Jemez falls said. An eagle is the only bird that's ever been on the moon, to the best of my knowledge. I assume that is a kind of misdirection. I didn't take it seriously buy lots of people did.
01-17-2014, 12:29 PM,
Woody-

I've been to the area....at least within about a mile of where I now think the chest is hidden. When I was there last fall I hadn't figured out the last 3 clues yet. I had thought they applied to other areas just a mile or two away. But on my last trip out I found information that helped me figure it out when I got back home. There was about 6 inches of snow on the ground when I was last there.
(Do I really have to say IMO all the time?)
01-17-2014, 12:29 PM,
I dunno how people got to the Rio Grande but I imagine there's some obvious thing in the book that suggests it. Ditto the Chama. Ditto the Pecos.