Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMHO
11-13-2017, 06:37 PM,
IMHO
One place…that is what the poem is, one place. Every word and every line is describing one place and in doing so it is describing every place because every place can be that one place. All places are one place. You can read the whole poem and the beginning is at the same place as the end. Where you are sitting at right now, is there somebody somewhere that has not been where you are? Where you are sitting or standing, is that place too far to walk for someone else? Is it below the home of Brown? There has to be something named Brown that has a home north of you, or above you, space can be a home to some. If you look quickly down can your feet be considered a marvel gaze? To some I say yes. Was there anybody ever in your home that was brave….ever? Sheesh….the poem is unlimited depending on how far we can stretch our imaginations.
We have to start looking at the gazillion possibilities of our imaginations to realize that Mr. Fenn is a critical thinker….he has us all going off in all of these different directions based on what our imaginations and logic truly want to believe. His truth is right in front of us. The treasure is there…he didn’t make it simple, but he left a trail. Find the trail and you will find a direction to follow. The treasure is a comet in the sky…find it’s trail and it will lead you to the brightness of his genius. Narrow down the possibilities to find the facts.
D
11-13-2017, 06:57 PM,
IMHO
I have thought of this....but explain why then girl from India can't get past the first two clues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-13-2017, 07:00 PM,
IMHO
Simple cause she’s in india

11-13-2017, 07:12 PM,
RE: IMHO
(11-13-2017, 06:57 PM)Copper Wrote: I have thought of this....but explain why then girl from India can't get past the first two clues?

She can't get past them because she is right on top of them.
11-13-2017, 09:32 PM,
IMHO
I see. Well don't go digging under Sacagawea's monument. I always thought she couldn't get past them because she was one of them.Smile.