Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The What if's
11-13-2017, 11:40 PM,
The What if's
I was going back to old threads on many of the blogs tonight and there has been so much discussion on what he meant.

Well, it only comes with wisdom from the many mistakes we endure through life.

A "What if" is advice before someone dies. The answer to the Poem are the words he wishes to pass on. Think about that one. It is the thrill of the chase.

Geydelkon

An Indian Scout and A Saint
http://titletothegold.com/home/

11-14-2017, 05:55 AM,
The What if's
(11-13-2017, 11:40 PM)geydelkon Wrote: I was going back to old threads on many of the blogs tonight and there has been so much discussion on what he meant.

A "What if" is advice before someone dies. The answer to the Poem are the words he wishes to pass on. Think about that one. It is the thrill of the chase.

Geydelkon

For goodness sake, Gey, if you know where the tc is and have pics of it, why would you bother going back through old threads? Seems like a waste of time, when it would be easier to just keep posting a bunch of quasi-cryptic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-14-2017, 08:17 AM,
RE: The What if's
(11-14-2017, 05:55 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 11:40 PM)geydelkon Wrote: I was going back to old threads on many of the blogs tonight and there has been so much discussion on what he meant.

Geydelkon

For goodness sake, Gey, if you know where the tc is and have pics of it, why would you bother going back through old threads? Seems like a waste of time, when it would be easier to just keep posting a bunch of quasi-cryptic stuff.

Good morning Mindy, I hope you are doing well. Sometimes I need more material to finish my book so I go back to collect a few tidbits. It is always a training session for me. Perhaps you should ask f. Have a wonderful day. Peace
http://titletothegold.com/home/

11-14-2017, 05:56 PM,
The What if's
(11-14-2017, 08:17 AM)geydelkon Wrote:

Geydelkon

Good morning Mindy, I hope you are doing well. Sometimes I need more material to finish my book so I go back to collect a few tidbits. It is always a training session for me. Perhaps you should ask f. Have a wonderful day. Peace

Okay, that’s a fair answer. Good luck with your book.

Too many things running through my mind right now. I need to take a step back and not think for a day...maybe. Smile

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-14-2017, 09:37 PM,
(11-14-2017, 05:56 PM)Mindy Wrote:

Geydelkon

Too many things running through my mind right now. I need to take a step back and not think for a day...maybe. Smile

I need to step back and not think about the chase for a day and night...
just saying ss
11-15-2017, 04:59 PM,
(11-14-2017, 09:37 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 05:56 PM)Mindy Wrote:

Geydelkon

I need to step back and not think about the chase for a day and night...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good ideas like that should occur more offten.
11-15-2017, 05:33 PM,
(11-13-2017, 11:40 PM)geydelkon Wrote: ......The answer to the Poem are the words he wishes to pass on..........

...and he knows the importance of them better than most.