Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Right Thoughts
11-14-2017, 11:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 11:00 AM by filmguy.)
RE: The Right Thoughts
To me, the right thought would be that Fenn is pulling our chain.
He says some searchers are close, he says its easy if we have the right thoughts, he says some are focused on a word that is key.....etc.

The truth could very well be nobody has a clue.

If he made the chase impossible to find and constantly made it public that it is and nobody has come close to a solve, do you really think people would be invested this long?

He's probably designing this chase like he did the poem.
If someone made a timeline of the events of the chase and when Fenn made statements you may see that his goal wasn't to give clues, but to keep searchers invested.
11-14-2017, 11:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 12:47 PM by FennMaster.)
(11-14-2017, 07:59 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: razyfamily

(11-14-2017, 07:52 AM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 07:09 AM)SimonSays Wrote: I agree that this is important. I think whoever finds the chest is somebody that will have a good balance of left and right, like Forrest.

One million percent correct
A scientist or mathematician with no people skills, perception or imagination will EVER his genius riddle

The person that solves this.... or already has solved it will be creative, imaginative, logical, brave, and as little bit crazy

Haha, no not a scientist. Scientists like things that are absolute. I don't think that word describes Forrest.

razyfamily

I think a scientist would have a serious advantage in the chase.
They are better at problem solving and figuring out unknowns than just about anyone.
You're painting a picture of scientists as a 1 dimensional cartoon character, and that may be the case for some of them but certainly not all of them.
And no, I'm not a scientist.
11-14-2017, 12:33 PM,
The Right Thoughts
Anyone with an open mind willing to try every “what if” has the ability to solve the poem. You don’t need to be a scientist or a poet or a woodsman.

An open mind willing to try. Experimentation before closing your mind to a possibility is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-14-2017, 12:39 PM,
"woodsman"

interesting word there....
11-14-2017, 12:47 PM,
(11-14-2017, 12:33 PM)Mindy Wrote: Anyone with an open mind willing to try every “what if” has the ability to solve the poem. You don’t need to be a scientist or a poet or a woodsman.

An open mind willing to try. Experimentation before closing your mind to a possibility is a plus.

Noone said you had to be a scientist to solve the poem.

I said I think a scientist would have an advantage,
because other people were implying a scientist wouldn't have a chance of solving the poem;
due to their assumption of scientists having an insufficient imagination.
11-14-2017, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 01:32 PM by Copper.)
The Right Thoughts
I am a scientist. And I have a big imagination too. The word is versatility. A versatile person can change how they think depending on what they assume is needed. I'm not saying I'm versatile, but I'm trying to be with this chase.
I agree with much of this thread. I bet he puts out a question through Jenny very soon. This would be a thread that he likes.

And no....I do not have the chest and doubt I'll be the victor! But Incan help others.

11-14-2017, 02:21 PM,
The Right Thoughts
(11-14-2017, 01:31 PM)Copper Wrote: I am a scientist. And I have a big imagination too. The word is versatility. A versatile person can change how they think depending on what they assume is needed. I'm not saying I'm versatile, but I'm trying to be with this chase.
I agree with much of this thread. I bet he puts out a question through Jenny very soon. This would be a thread that he likes.

And no....I do not have the chest and doubt I'll be the victor! But Incan help others.

I’m not a scientist by profession, but I like science, and I am by nature, curious and not afraid to experiment.

I believe F has given enough hints recently (and in the past) to give us the method of solving the poem (the nouns are important), and hints in the book confirm when you’ve got it right.

Our biggest enemy is our own minds. WE imagine Forrest’s secret spot to be singularly beautiful, according to OUR definition of the word.

However, he’s said we’ll be surprised. He’s given many indications that one person’s trash is another’s treasure. When told to wear his best clothes, he dresses like a bum (I think his words were something like that).

Maybe the best hints are the ones that most people will disregard as worthless. The person who will find the chest realizes that nothing is worthless until thoroughly checked out, analyzed and experimented with.

No thing is too small to know.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-14-2017, 07:23 PM,
(11-14-2017, 02:21 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 01:31 PM)Copper Wrote: I am a scientist. And I have a big imagination too. The word is versatility. A versatile person can change how they think depending on what they assume is needed. I'm not saying I'm versatile, but I'm trying to be with this chase.

I’m not a scientist by profession, but I like science, and I am by nature, curious and not afraid to experiment.

I believe F has given enough hints recently (and in the past) to give us the method of solving the poem (the nouns are important), and hints in the book confirm when you’ve got it right.

Our biggest enemy is our own minds. WE imagine Forrest’s secret spot to be singularly beautiful, according to OUR definition of the word.

However, he’s said we’ll be surprised. He’s given many indications that one person’s trash is another’s treasure. When told to wear his best clothes, he dresses like a bum (I think his words were something like that).

Maybe the best hints are the ones that most people will disregard as worthless. The person who will find the chest realizes that nothing is worthless until thoroughly checked out, analyzed and experimented with.

Great post. I really like this part...Maybe the best hints are the ones that most people will disregard as worthless. The person who will find the chest realizes that nothing is worthless until thoroughly checked out, analyzed and experimented with.

-.-..The keeper of the key
11-14-2017, 09:21 PM,
(11-14-2017, 02:21 PM)Mindy Wrote:

@Mindy
Now, step down pretty lady; step back from that ivory box... LOL
You are correct Mindy. No thing is too small to learn. My, how much knowlege have we learned? I have only been on the chase since July 4th 2017 and I have learned as much, or more than I learned in school and college...
Of course, I studied electrical engineering but anyway...
I really like the knowledge we are gaining; I thought NM was an arid desert. My, was I wrong about Colorado and NM... I actually love the mountainous areas there. I am 1/16 Cherokee and have learned more about the Native American tribes in the past four months than I have known in my entire life...
Yes, Mr. Fenn has designed a learning experience here and I appreciate that more than the thought that I could find a treasure out there. Well, I don't know about the latter; I haven't got the chest yet... LOL Of course imo
just saying ss
11-14-2017, 10:23 PM,
(11-14-2017, 10:14 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 12:39 PM)nkown Wrote: "woodsman"

interesting word there....

Yeah, and maybe the bird is real.

Regards,

ws

That is one Big bird.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three thoughts E.C. Waters 5 1,010 08-15-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  Thoughts will197532 6 730 08-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Last Post: resa
  Your thoughts on how Fenn knows it is still there. Tony 24 5,319 02-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Last Post: LostFound