Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Secrets
11-14-2017, 03:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 03:48 PM by I KEEP MY SECRETS.)
A Few Secrets
I've been away for a while. I needed a little time to myself. I started to read TTOTC once again this morning. Sometimes I cant face the fact that Forrest lived such a family oriented lifestyle. He talks about patience, as if it plays a part in his past, however it's was always prudent for him to get there, the future that is. I'd like to think he appreciates art for its natural abilities to make one wonder what could have been done differently, or just the fact that's what the artist felt at the time. I'll be honest, I dont get around much these days, like I used to. However I like to play my part at its greatest extent with as little effort possible. Sometimes when I cross the street, I dont wait for the light to change. I settle down someplace in my mind and walk on by without looking in either direction. Maybe the grass grows tall because its fertile; not due to the decay, but because it's young once again. The world has a funny way of displaying time, and I believe it also deserves another turn. Humanity has its way of trashing up the world as much as it can, one old bottle at a time. Lets do the right thing and clean up a little.

For those few who are wondering, I'm not going to look for the chest this year. You may ask why that be so, but I'll leave that for you to answer. Insanity has a way of repeating itself, without a different result. Perhaps its time we jump off the edge and start our young lives over again.

-TTF
Yesterday, 04:20 AM,
RE: A Few Secrets
Not sure what to make of this, if anything, but I enjoyed reading it. I get either a sense of surrender or peace in what you wrote and I'm not sure which, or if it's both.
Yesterday, 04:40 AM,
A Few Secrets
The most honest, heartfelt, and true thing I've ever read on here. I don't usually drink, but when I do, I'll raise it high to you, ttf...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 07:25 AM,
A Few Secrets
Sort of worried about the wording of the last sentence. Are you ok?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secrets Daniel A 31 3,130 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Secrets I KEEP MY SECRETS 6 1,156 12-17-2016, 01:14 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Birds and secrets oh my..... admin 30 8,855 11-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  Secrets of San Lazaro.... glock20 2 1,269 08-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Last Post: glock20