Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telluride fits
01-18-2014, 06:26 PM,
Telluride fits
[Image: winterjonjugenheimer.jpg]

Warm Water Halt

Brown homestead just at edge of town.

No paddle up "Mill Creek rd."

Drawing nigh, Take fork in trail to left.

Possible solve I came up with, may not get out there to check it out.

Let me know what you think.
01-19-2014, 01:12 AM,
Telluride fits
"Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand: Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!"-- Thanks Edna.

"My part will be very small in the big picture but huge to me."

"I guess the rewards have been in doing it, and the enjoyment that comes with dreaming about what might happen someday."

-- ff

They're not all ugly. :-) It's the little things we overlook. Anything can mean something to someone, even a palace built upon the sand. What we each have and leave behind is important, it does matter, it matters to us.

Nice picture. Well, at least you won't have to worry about looking for it or anyone finding it till say..........July?

I always ask myself this question when considering a place and you can take it or leave it: Why would he put it there?

01-21-2014, 09:44 PM,
Telluride fits
picture for you ,what kind of drag does this fly reel have?...d :::Smile
01-21-2014, 09:48 PM,
Telluride fits

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from duncan on January 21, 2014, 9:44 pm</b>

picture for you ,what kind of drag does this fly reel have?...d :::Smile
</div>
[Image: jk0z8-IMG_2126.JPG]
01-22-2014, 03:05 PM,
Telluride fits
A small one... Hehe...

Not sure I never fly fished in my life. I am sure there would be bull whip crack, and my fly would be gone.