Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oopsie
12-01-2017, 10:08 PM,
oopsie
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/12/0...ect-trump/

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/12/0...w-correct/

12-01-2017, 10:30 PM,
oopsie
Everyone here should know by now that assumptions and guesswork leave you with nothing but a nice vacation. I'm willing to let the investigation run it's course. However, I read some of the tweets and I have to disagree that this is not how fake news is created. This is real news that was reported incorrectly. Big difference, like the difference between a candidate and a president elect.

I do find it funny that heads should roll over a mistake, but the man who would become president of the United States can brag about grabbing women by the pussy and sell it as locker room talk. Only in America, land of the BS'ers.

razyfamily
12-02-2017, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 12:15 AM by Chris Yates.)
RE: oopsie
(12-01-2017, 10:30 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: This is real news that was reported incorrectly.

incorrect, because the false or "fake" part of it, is what made it prominent news

the false/fake part of it, is why so many people were talking about it, re-tweeting it, and why the stock market dropped

saying its "real news" that was just reported incorrectly (facepalm) is like reporting that the moon is in outer space and will collide with the earth tomorrow

then issuing a clarification... oh the moon is in space, but we were wrong about the colliding with the earth part

see, it was "real news", we just reported it wrong

no fake news here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12-02-2017, 07:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 01:35 PM by crazyfamily.)
oopsie
Mmmm, I see Chris. Fake news only comes from liberals. Conservatives, like Donald Trump, who continue to report that Barack Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent don't have a responsibility for what they say?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/po....html?_r=0

BTW, did I see that they corrected the statement?

razyfamily
12-02-2017, 09:16 AM,
oopsie
The right thing to do is to make an official correction to the story. It seems that ABC has done just that. I'd be okay with ABC terminating Brian Ross, but lets keep things in perspective and hold others accountable as well.

[Image: 77e5bb9fd74f72f5c8e058c9db88a7b0.jpg]

razyfamily
12-02-2017, 03:48 PM,
(12-01-2017, 10:30 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Everyone here should know by now that assumptions and guesswork leave you with nothing but a nice vacation. I'm willing to let the investigation run it's course. However, I read some of the tweets and I have to disagree that this is not how fake news is created. This is real news that was reported incorrectly. Big difference, like the difference between a candidate and a president elect.

I do find it funny that heads should roll over a mistake, but the man who would become president of the United States can brag about grabbing women by the pussy and sell it as locker room talk. Only in America, land of the BS'ers.

razyfamily

What course?
[Image: 4f4a58b87bb65e7fd6d3ee647d7147ea.jpg]
12-02-2017, 04:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 04:34 PM by crazyfamily.)
oopsie
Bring her up on charges then, I don’t give a shit. Who controls the White House and Congress? Do you see the problem with what you’re proposing? It’s your show and you’re complaining that it’s not going the way you want it to.

Why in the world did Flynn lie and then plead guilty if there’s nothing there? And then this....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...42235d934b

This guy is an idiot, and he has you all lapping up his bs and demanding more.
12-02-2017, 05:21 PM,
I don't give a shit about Hillary either, but I do care about the Dems and the media hyping manufactured Trump crimes and then spending millions of our tax money investigating those bs crimes when they all know full and well that there is no crime to investigate.
12-02-2017, 11:02 PM,
oopsie
(12-02-2017, 05:21 PM)dejoka Wrote: I don't give a shit about Hillary either, but I do care about the Dems and the media hyping manufactured Trump crimes and then spending millions of our tax money investigating those bs crimes when they all know full and well that there is no crime to investigate.

Sure, I remember millions of dollars spent to bring a man to justice over lying about a blow job. This is what I mean by keeping things in perspective.

Colluding with Russia is potentially a serious crime and the investigation needs to run its course. If there's nothing there then we know. If there's something there, then we know. Isn't that fair?

razyfamily
12-02-2017, 11:14 PM,
oopsie
Oh, please

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk