Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oopsie
12-02-2017, 11:20 PM,
oopsie
Exactly.

razyfamily
12-02-2017, 11:20 PM,
oopsie
Exactly stupid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
12-02-2017, 11:28 PM,
oopsie
Stupid hurts.

razyfamily
12-02-2017, 11:29 PM,
oopsie
Glad you fessed up to it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
12-03-2017, 12:00 AM,
oopsie
Your momma...

razyfamily
12-03-2017, 12:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 08:53 AM by wishiIwasRich.)
oopsie
Yo.... Daddy.hmmmmm. didn't have one?
12-03-2017, 08:24 AM,
RE: oopsie
(12-02-2017, 11:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 05:21 PM)dejoka Wrote: I don't give a shit about Hillary either, but I do care about the Dems and the media hyping manufactured Trump crimes and then spending millions of our tax money investigating those bs crimes when they all know full and well that there is no crime to investigate.

Sure, I remember millions of dollars spent to bring a man to justice over lying about a blow job. This is what I mean by keeping things in perspective.

Colluding with Russia is potentially a serious crime and the investigation needs to run its course. If there's nothing there then we know. If there's something there, then we know. Isn't that fair?

razyfamily

It is good that the US justice system isn't based on your selective moral outrage.
12-03-2017, 08:55 AM,
oopsie
So, why did Flynn lie? Why did he plead guilty? Trump says he fired him because he lied to the FBI even though what he did was legal. I'm interested to find out what else Trump thinks is legal. To call this a witch hunt is a disgrace to witches, this is a jackass hunt. Flynn was a decorated General turned ponzie. Does that make sense?

razyfamily
12-03-2017, 03:53 PM,
RE: oopsie
(12-02-2017, 11:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Sure, I remember millions of dollars spent to bring a man to justice over lying about a blow job. This is what I mean by keeping things in perspective.

as much as i agree with you that we wasted time and money going after someone for having an affair, and considering it was a Pres who was generally well liked at the time and people thought he was doing a good job,

2 things still bother me about it

while i get that you dont want to just admit having an affair (for a lot of reasons) just because you are asked about it, by the media or whoever, when things have gotten to the point you are testifying in front of a grand jury, you need to be telling the truth at that point, embarrassing or not, especially as the President

and again, while it doesnt need to be of national concern that a President has an affair, it shouldnt be happening in the oval office. have some respect

(12-03-2017, 08:55 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: So, why did Flynn lie?

this is the million dollar question. no clear explanation has been provided that makes any sense about this, yet.

this is just my opinion, and i admit it is based on zero evidence or info, just my observation of human nature and how things have played out

it looks more and more like Flynn lied when he may have done nothing wrong, or at least not committed any crime. but he lied anyway when he would have been much better off just telling the truth

the Dems hysteria machine was at this time being whipped into a full frenzy about russia interfering in the election. i doubt Flynn was actually involved in any discussions involving interference or collusion with the russians, however he was afraid of how it would look if he acknowledged certain contact he had pre-election, and so lied about it to the FBI and also Pence who asked him about it

once they knew he lied, it was blood on the water, and he looked very guilty, although we still dont know to this day what he is specifically guilty of

12-03-2017, 11:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 11:17 PM by crazyfamily.)
oopsie
(12-03-2017, 03:53 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: once they knew he lied, it was blood on the water, and he looked very guilty, although we still dont know to this day what he is specifically guilty of

I agree, and this is the purpose of an investigation. He plead guilty to lying, which alone isn't much. But Flynn is no idiot, and he felt the need to lie. He's gonna do time for someone or something and we need to know why.

Yeah, and now Trump's attorney says he drafted the tweet that implies that Trump obstructed justice in firing Comey. This is exactly what I was referring to when I said that defendants think they're smarter than everyone but end up incriminating themselves. Trump is an idiot and his big fat mouth is gonna be the end for him. If he's as smart as he thinks he is he should fire the attorney. Keeping the attorney signals that he's lying too.

razyfamily

Seems to me that an obstruction of justice investigation is on the heels of the Russia thing. Anyone working in that White House would be well advised to find employment elsewhere.

razyfamily