Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I give you title to the gold
12-06-2017, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 12:19 PM by mrmagicarovrumrebel.)
Wink  I give you title to the gold
possible suggestions for meanings of this line no matter how abstract/ imaginative or creative

Brainstorm
Discuss
I might cut you in for a small fraction should you trigger the correct line of thinking
I’m too honest for my own good and always keep promises I don’t have to

The more abstract and imaginative the better
12-06-2017, 12:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 12:36 PM by Dr. Coffee.)
RE: I give you title to the gold
(12-06-2017, 12:19 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: possible suggestions for meanings of this line no matter how abstract/ imaginative or creative

Brainstorm
Discuss
I might cut you in for a small fraction should you trigger the correct line of thinking

title to the gold
title( to t)he) gold
he tot
he taught
ARIS(TOT)LE

(12-06-2017, 12:19 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: possible suggestions for meanings of this line no matter how abstract/ imaginative or creative

Brainstorm
Discuss

gold mirrored is blog.
12-06-2017, 12:40 PM,
I give you tie (the blaze pointing to a spot, or something else en(tie)rly), till to the gold (ie, dig for it).
12-06-2017, 12:59 PM,
The title of a poem is at the poems beginning.
Ergo the last line of Fenn’s poem is the beginning of the poem.
The ninth clue is at the Denver museum where a sign says something similar to WWWH.
WWWH is near the top of Fenn’s poem.
The clues in the poem must be followed continuously, not from the start of Fenn’s poem, but from the bottom of it.
12-06-2017, 01:25 PM,
It wants you to look at the big picture that has ones depiction of not having any short cuts. Didn't I show everyone the painting. Who missed it?
http://titletothegold.com/home/

12-06-2017, 02:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 03:09 PM by Dr. Coffee.)
Gold lies at the bottom because it's heavier than wood.

You can switch the line around without affecting the meaning.
I give you title to the gold,
If you are brave and in the wood.
12-06-2017, 07:03 PM,
(12-06-2017, 12:40 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: I give you tie (the blaze pointing to a spot, or something else en(tie)rly), till to the gold (ie, dig for it).

No rearranging letters or changing words he writes

Just possible meanings of the words and lines he uses
12-06-2017, 07:13 PM,
Interesting, I’ve been stuck at this part for years. I came up with a sound idea but don’t know how it fits my new solution. I guess for now this is my way for subscribing to this thread
12-06-2017, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 09:52 AM by trigace.)
This line of the poem is one of the most difficult to solve correctly even though it seems so simple. In order to solve it you must be able to see the final search area from Google Earth.

There are actually 3 solutions that may all apply to the first part of this line in the poem.

"I give you title..." means he is giving us the direction of a tight L which must be tight against the location of "in the wood" from his location of "..now I'm weak."

Also, title could mean "tied L." The L from "now I'm weak" goes through "in the wood" at the same location but is also tied to the last "IT" in the poem.

My third solution is even more descriptive of the location and direction to go: Title can be read as "T IT L east (e)." This solution in that line of the poem is a key to many of the words in the poem and many more of the hints in TTOTC. You must extend the L line to the east and make the top line of a tee across the vertical (north/south) "IT" line.

The last part of the line is "...to the gold." It took me a long time to figure this last part of the clue out but it is critical in finding the chest, IMO. I'm not going to say what the solution is but it gives a visible location that is definitely not referring to GOLD.

I'm not concerned about anyone actually using this information because I've not seen nor heard of anyone searching in the immediate area I'm searching. Nor do any of the methods used in others' solutions fit with mine. The method is simple but to think of all the ways to apply it and then match it to the ground becomes difficult.

"Opinion becomes fact when it is verified by facts." by Mia O. Pinion
12-06-2017, 08:57 PM,

Brainstorm
Discuss

Hmmmm... based on your response to my first suggestion, I guess you really didn't mean what you said above.

Good luck in your search, but don't expect any further ideas from me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Title of the Poem jbensi 6 1,658 10-28-2016, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Puzzle X
  I give you title to the gold jdh 24 7,069 09-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Last Post: mrknow
  Sorry for Your loss Title to the Gold! eYe4-1 11 3,133 09-07-2015, 05:28 AM
Last Post: larissaMi
  FF Gives Title to the Gold, but What About the Rest?! minotaur_moreno 5 1,418 07-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Title to the gold James Perotti 13 2,408 02-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: decall
  Chest = Title ? will197532 24 2,604 11-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Guest