Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digging A friends Grave
12-08-2017, 02:19 PM,
Digging A friends Grave
Sorry for the bleak title but I'm interested in feedback on the subject of digging. Thankfully, f is still alive and well today. I now believe the chest is buried, and am strongly conflicted about it. In essence, one would be digging his final resting place to retrieve the chest. Would it feel this way to you? It would me, and it seems such a somber ending to the chase. The act of digging at someone's ideal resting place gives me the goosebumps. And then taking his money to boot!!? Maybe thicker skin is required for the eventual finder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-08-2017, 02:26 PM,
RE: Digging A friends Grave
Why do you now think it is buried?
12-08-2017, 02:35 PM,
Digging A friends Grave
You're answering a question with a question FM. Because of the spirituality involved in my solve. A burial makes the most sense.

12-08-2017, 04:02 PM,
man this really gives( your effort will be worth the cold )means
12-08-2017, 04:24 PM,
(12-08-2017, 04:12 PM)NTMI Wrote: ..., I hold title to inurnment rights in a chamber of a mausoleum at my hometown cemetery that my father had bought to serve as her final resting place.

Maybe I should hide an inheritance in the chamber and let my descendants look for it.

Hopefully they won't open nearby ones, "just to be sure they got it all".
Smile
12-08-2017, 07:49 PM,
Digging A friends Grave
Do what NTMI? Bury it? I don't know. Burying is really the only way to ensure it's "rooted." On top of the ground seems risky. If it isn't part of a structure he could have made something to cover it. However....you can't "stumble" upon it which indicates burial. But what if it's in a shallow hole? Simply covered? I can't bring myself to dig until I really feel that it's buried. So if it isn't buried, my solve is wrong. I can't seem to accept that either.

12-08-2017, 08:01 PM,
(12-08-2017, 02:35 PM)Copper Wrote: You're answering a question with a question FM. Because of the spirituality involved in my solve. A burial makes the most sense.

ff stated very clearly that the tc is not in a cemetery. Please let's not have anybody get busted digging around graves. That kind of publicity would be no bueno.

No tools needed to recover the tc. just sayin
12-08-2017, 08:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 08:26 PM by Becky from WV.)
@Copper - Quit being squeamish. Just go dig. FF isn't there anyway ... nor will he EVER be. A lot of folks have their plots selected & prepared ahead of time anyway ... even headstones & grave markers previously installed. If your search leads you to FF's "ideal resting place ... GO FOR IT!

@Buddy Allen - FF stated the treasure is NOT in a GRAVEYARD. A cemetery is a different animal entirely.
12-08-2017, 10:04 PM,
Digging A friends Grave
Thanks Becky! Appreciate your gravitas!

12-08-2017, 11:59 PM,
Don't forget the story that included outside stereo speakers that were hidden in fake rocks. I imagine it would not be too hard to have a "cover" of some sort for the chest, so that it is not buried, but still hidden.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Marti aka digging gypsy admin 481 42,582 9 hours ago
Last Post: admin
  a little help from my friends, please 5GIRLS 9 792 01-23-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  A Little Help For My Friends Beavertooth 1 783 09-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Regards making friends drmindellamosk 1 528 11-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Friends Connection? woneyedwilly 24 6,539 10-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Last Post: woneyedwilly
  Fenn's Future Grave site contradiction..? glock20 2 1,254 09-18-2015, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Hammertime