Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question of sorts
01-11-2018, 05:03 PM,
A question of sorts
Hello all, just looking for some input as i ponder some things about the poem. F has said the nine clues will lead to the treasure. He has also stated that they are in consecutive order. My question is searchers have sent him their solves and he has also said no one has given him clues in the right order, does this mean that when the poem is deciphered and the clues revealed that they must be put in order, or are they in order already and just need to be deciphered? What do you think?
01-11-2018, 05:39 PM,
RE: A question of sorts
(01-11-2018, 05:03 PM)FlyingDutchman Wrote: Hello all, just looking for some input as i ponder some things about the poem. F has said the nine clues will lead to the treasure. He has also stated that they are in consecutive order. My question is searchers have sent him their solves and he has also said no one has given him clues in the right order, does this mean that when the poem is deciphered and the clues revealed that they must be put in order, or are they in order already and just need to be deciphered? What do you think?

We think they're in order. Just need to be solved correctly.
01-11-2018, 06:01 PM,
(01-11-2018, 05:03 PM)FlyingDutchman Wrote: Hello all, just looking for some input as i ponder some things about the poem. F has said the nine clues will lead to the treasure. He has also stated that they are in consecutive order. My question is searchers have sent him their solves and he has also said no one has given him clues in the right order, does this mean that when the poem is deciphered and the clues revealed that they must be put in order, or are they in order already and just need to be deciphered? What do you think?

I think it means that the correct nine have all been determined, but not in one solve.
01-11-2018, 06:53 PM,
I think that although counting the clues is not helpful, they all have been
correctly solved, in order (the same order as they appear in the poem),
by a person who has NOT posted on this blog using more than ten pseudonyms.
01-11-2018, 07:32 PM,

Take up snow boarding. No joke. It's better exercise and one is more likely to come across it than any searcher. Proof.... it's been 7 years, c'mon. "just do it"
01-11-2018, 08:15 PM,
(01-11-2018, 06:53 PM)legacyhelper Wrote: I think that although counting the clues is not helpful, they all have been
correctly solved, in order (the same order as they appear in the poem),
by a person who has NOT posted on this blog using more than ten pseudonyms.

Interesting, an outkast maybe?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Much love, Anything is appreciated =)
BTC
1GdTuh243xn2ujvPeB4fX3FMad768YDcVX
Litecoin LdZUkmcE6LVqo8sHuPLyxzLKmDqGdUNYJt
Doge
D8xM2iR1UXBnRUSkaokSZkCipDgfrs38U3
01-11-2018, 08:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018, 08:27 PM by geydelkon.)
I like using keywords.

Keyword: An
Keyword: Indian
Keyword: Scout
Global Keyword: and
Keyword: A
Keyword: Saint

I like using keywords.

Keyword: An
Keyword: Indian
Keyword: Scout