Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
sweater thoughts
Yesterday, 07:06 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:08 PM by Chris Yates.)
RE: sweater thoughts
(Yesterday, 06:08 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: Random thoughts who knows...

My seven-percenter sense Smile says maybe it's some ironic symbolism that's not meant for just anyone to understand. Could be saying no one's making him sweat. If someone was he wouldn't be wearing it. Maybe someone needs to button their lips. Maybe no one's going to button this up. Maybe if anyone happens to be cold they need to button up real quick. Maybe everyone's eventually going to become unbuttoned.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

A solid yarn that says it all.

Only one place in the Rockies where that might be considered some kind of metaphorical camo Smile (*that I can think of at the moment)

Do the clues need to be fastened or unfastened? Fastened to the map?

Don't mind me....I'm just being stupid...as usual. Probably end up deleting this like everything else.

Anyways, good thoughts, imo, and I agree that there's probably some meaning behind it.

there's a movie with robert redford and debra winger and in one scene he's buttoning up her coat and she says "if there"s anything at all about me you like, could you tell me what that is right now?"

and robert redford says "l like your eyes. they're very warm eyes"

it was such a fragile and lovely scene, imo

Yesterday, 07:18 PM,
RE: sweater thoughts
(Yesterday, 07:06 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:08 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: Random thoughts who knows...

My seven-percenter sense Smile says maybe it's some ironic symbolism that's not meant for just anyone to understand. Could be saying no one's making him sweat. If someone was he wouldn't be wearing it. Maybe someone needs to button their lips. Maybe no one's going to button this up. Maybe if anyone happens to be cold they need to button up real quick. Maybe everyone's eventually going to become unbuttoned.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

A solid yarn that says it all.

Only one place in the Rockies where that might be considered some kind of metaphorical camo Smile (*that I can think of at the moment)

Do the clues need to be fastened or unfastened? Fastened to the map?

Don't mind me....I'm just being stupid...as usual. Probably end up deleting this like everything else.

Anyways, good thoughts, imo, and I agree that there's probably some meaning behind it.

there's a movie with robert redford and debra winger and in one scene he's buttoning up her coat and she says "if there"s anything at all about me you like, could you tell me what that is right now?"

and robert redford says "l like your eyes. they're very warm eyes"

it was such a fragile and lovely scene, imo

Legal Eagles. I liked that scene as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Right Thoughts Mindy 23 2,575 11-16-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Three thoughts E.C. Waters 5 1,136 08-15-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  Thoughts will197532 6 981 08-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Last Post: resa