Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simplify
01-17-2018, 11:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 12:29 PM by fundamental design.)
RE: Simplify
Good luck to you FennMaster and all. I will say that I’m a perfect example of what you guys are talking about. I have posted several times on the blogs that I didn’t take up the Chase when I first heard about it because f did not include any kind of boundary on how far north of Santa Fe and what mountains were not in play. So I get what you are saying about not knowing supposedly that it is in the Rocky Mountains, especially back then. I didn’t start until after f clarified that it was the Rocky Mountains.

Some will say I’m proving your point. But I’d say you’re missing something. That was me thinking on day one of me knowing about the Chase and not having any idea about the poem. Go down the road 4 years later and the problem you bring up is not a problem for me. Many searchers can come up with a specific place like a specific mountain in the Rockies that they think the first stanza points to. Not everyone can do it. But if you get some that do, and it’s provable that some have, then your theory that the poem (or specifically the first stanza) is too vague to point to the Rocky Mountains is wrong. Those searchers don’t even have to have the correct specific area because no one can prove them wrong otherwise except f and he ain’t gonna do that. We are talking about some can find a reasonable starting point from the first stanza to help point out the correct wwwh/first clue.

To me, keeping the Chase simple means working the problem and not introducing elements that complicate the problem. I don’t suspect the answers to the poem are complex. So I work the problem with what the poem provides. Knowing that it has 9 clues is not crucial to me. Solving the clues is more crucial.
I think that will do the trick!
01-17-2018, 01:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 01:29 PM by Skipper.)
(01-17-2018, 11:53 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Good luck to you FennMaster and all. I will say that I’m a perfect example of what you guys are talking about. I have posted several times on the blogs that I didn’t take up the Chase when I first heard about it because f did not include any kind of boundary on how far north of Santa Fe and what mountains were not in play. So I get what you are saying about not knowing supposedly that it is in the Rocky Mountains, especially back then. I didn’t start until after f clarified that it was the Rocky Mountains.

Some will say I’m proving your point. But I’d say you’re missing something. That was me thinking on day one of me knowing about the Chase and not having any idea about the poem. Go down the road 4 years later and the problem you bring up is not a problem for me. Many searchers can come up with a specific place like a specific mountain in the Rockies that they think the first stanza points to. Not everyone can do it. But if you get some that do, and it’s provable that some have, then your theory that the poem (or specifically the first stanza) is too vague to point to the Rocky Mountains is wrong. Those searchers don’t even have to have the correct specific area because no one can prove them wrong otherwise except f and he ain’t gonna do that. We are talking about some can find a reasonable starting point from the first stanza to help point out the correct wwwh/first clue.

To me, keeping the Chase simple means working the problem and not introducing elements that complicate the problem. I don’t suspect the answers to the poem are complex. So I work the problem with what the poem provides. Knowing that it has 9 clues is not crucial to me. Solving the clues is more crucial.
^ oh the irony. lol!
01-17-2018, 06:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 06:48 PM by fundamental design.)
^do tell...lol.
I think that will do the trick!
01-17-2018, 07:05 PM,
...Can a person unreasonably use the words in the poem and find the treasure chest?
Thank you Nope. Yep. d
01-17-2018, 07:30 PM,
1. Write down what you believe the nine clues are
2. Look through TTOTC, writing down everything he writes related to each clue. I.e. where does he go alone? What is/are brown? What makes someone meek? He answers them all in the book.
3. Marry the answers to a place on a map.
01-17-2018, 07:32 PM,
(01-17-2018, 07:30 PM)WhoisJohnGalt? Wrote: 1. Write down what you believe the nine clues are
2. Look through TTOTC, writing down everything he writes related to each clue. I.e. where does he go alone? What is/are brown? What makes someone meek? He answers them all in the book.

I agree, and go a step farther—read the captions assigned to each photo, and find those key words in the book, too.

It’s hide n seek.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-17-2018, 07:40 PM,
(01-17-2018, 07:32 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:30 PM)WhoisJohnGalt? Wrote: 1. Write down what you believe the nine clues are

I agree, and go a step farther—read the captions assigned to each photo, and find those key words in the book, too.

It’s hide n seek.

Mindy, Mindy, Mindy. Tsk, tsk, tsk. All you need is the poem.
01-17-2018, 07:46 PM,
(01-17-2018, 07:40 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:32 PM)Mindy Wrote:

It’s hide n seek.

The book confirms what the poem tells me. I have the poem “simplified” to about 27 words. Now to start the marrying.
01-17-2018, 08:10 PM,
Simplify
Mindy didn't know if you or anyone else sees it, it's not just a left wing, but a severed left wing

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
01-17-2018, 08:19 PM,
[/quote]

The poem tells you to look in the book, that is why all you need is the poem. "Listen up and hear me good" was Forrest telling you to look at what he had to say. All he had to say was TTOTC. The blogs and other stuff is just for entertainment.