Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simplify
01-21-2018, 08:55 AM,
RE: Simplify
(01-20-2018, 07:33 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: Top Secret,
He got "quiet" in May. I think it was April when he got a correct solve, the person(s) just wasn't "knowingly" at the time.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Top secret

I spyfilm
=====

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056
05-14-2018, 01:35 AM,
RE: Simplify
(01-20-2018, 04:07 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 11:25 AM)FennMaster Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 10:05 AM)Top Secret Wrote: ... Fenn started acting suspicious last year when he refused to answer the annual mysterious writings how close answer and then in May with the "not in the right order" response at the Lure interview.

Q4: Has anyone determined the nine clues and what they represent?

FORREST FENN: I don’t know that anybody has told me the clues in the right order.

To me this quote seems like he is saying that not only has no one told him the clues in the right order, but no one has told him what all of the clues are.

"I think part of the problem is, they don’t, they don’t focus on the first clue. If you don’t know where the first clue is,"
When he says "If you don't know where the first clue is" to me this means no one that has told him the clues they figured out has given him the right wwwh and likely have other unsolved clues as well.
He never says that someone has told him the solution to all nine clues.
It comes down to interpretation, to me it is totally opposite to your interpretation. Why did Fenn include "in the right order" in that statement? Why not just say no one has given me the answer to the clues. There is a reason he had to add the caveat "in the right order" By logical deduction, the reason he adds a clarifier is to say the poem is solved but he has not received the answered in the correct order. That still leaves the possibility the answers are correct but more likely the solver sent them (for security reasons) in the wrong order.
Good luck in the game this weekend!

in order to get to where you began you have to follow the clues in the right order.

We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T. S. Eliot, Little Gidding
British (US-born) critic, dramatist & poet (1888 - 1965)