Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
release the memo
01-19-2018, 01:23 AM,
release the memo
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/01/...-trending/

Generally speaking, I've Been the unmitigated Master of Posting hints.

Please don't tell the kids. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZW_5zrHktj0/Tn...temple.jpg
01-19-2018, 07:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2018, 10:36 AM by crazyfamily.)
release the memo
As usual, republicans are demanding that SOMEBODY do something all the while they are the ones controlling Congress, the White House and the Supreme Court. How funny. Sure, release the memo. I imagine they don't understand what classified information is.

Remember, Scaramucci exposed Bannon as the White House leaker. How funny is that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
01-19-2018, 10:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2018, 10:45 AM by crazyfamily.)
release the memo
I mean, who is letting these yo-yo's, who are not on the Intelligence Committee, view these classified documents? Let's have a look at the people who were most vocal on twitter about #releasethememo.

Representative Steve King is an anti-diversity advocate who thinks America should be like Hungary(because we all know what a great world leader Hungary is):

[Image: 629d5201b3a53fe251f6a2ce3b428669.jpg]

Representative Mark Meadows is a poster child for government shutdowns, he should be very happy right now illustrating quite clearly Republican hypocrisy:

[Image: 6ec3e0fe9f5c631cd47546bbcc637924.jpg]

Representative Louie Gohmert is a conspiracy kook:

[Image: 74afdaee62971e0e497515e8b75a96e1.jpg]

Representative Raul Labrador is towing the party line to nowhere:

[Image: 1b38e86e40822a87ed2c91bee750d477.jpg]

Dan OingoBoingo is just a tool. He freaked out while in the Secret Service of President Obama, couldn't win a congressional seat after three attempts, and now thinks he's Rush Limbaugh.

It gets really good when these yo-yo's start discussing how classified information should be handled and how leakers should be prosecuted!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5461253257001...show-clips

He's very quiet now about how leakers should be handled! We all know now that Trump was complaining about leaks while he held the flood gates open. What a bunch of clowns.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru...e47ebbfac3

Then the article says how great it would be if Wikileaks released the memo! If you made this shit up no one would listen. If Wikileaks released the memo it would be highly illegal! What happened to prosecuting leakers?

Is anyone paying attention to how these idiots think our government SHOULD run?

01-19-2018, 07:10 PM,
RE: release the memo
(01-19-2018, 10:41 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I mean, who is letting these yo-yo's, who are not on the Intelligence Committee, view these classified documents? Let's have a look at the people who were most vocal on twitter about #releasethememo.

Representative Steve King is an anti-diversity advocate who thinks America should be like Hungary(because we all know what a great world leader Hungary is):

Representative Mark Meadows is a poster child for government shutdowns, he should be very happy right now illustrating quite clearly Republican hypocrisy:

Dan OingoBoingo is just a tool. He freaked out while in the Secret Service of President Obama, couldn't win a congressional seat after three attempts, and now thinks he's Rush Limbaugh.

It gets really good when these yo-yo's start discussing how classified information should be handled and how leakers should be prosecuted!

He's very quiet now about how leakers should be handled! We all know now that Trump was complaining about leaks while he held the flood gates open. What a bunch of clowns.

Then the article says how great it would be if Wikileaks released the memo! If you made this shit up no one would listen. If Wikileaks released the memo it would be highly illegal! What happened to prosecuting leakers?

What's more disturbing are the characters of the representatives who have read the FISA memo and doesn't want it released. What are they trying to hide, who are they trying to protect... themselves maybe, Obama, Hellary, the DNC's "den of thieves" in general? They've been hoping for collusion, treason or obstruction of justice for over a year when all they had to do was look in a mirror.
Me thinks, Watergate times 10. Tick, Tock.
01-20-2018, 08:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 08:51 AM by crazyfamily.)
release the memo
(01-19-2018, 07:10 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 10:41 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I mean, who is letting these yo-yo's, who are not on the Intelligence Committee, view these classified documents? Let's have a look at the people who were most vocal on twitter about #releasethememo.

What's more disturbing are the characters of the representatives who have read the FISA memo and doesn't want it released. What are they trying to hide, who are they trying to protect... themselves maybe, Obama, Hellary, the DNC's "den of thieves" in general? They've been hoping for collusion, treason or obstruction of justice for over a year when all they had to do was look in a mirror.
Me thinks, Watergate times 10. Tick, Tock.

The House Intelligence Committee has a republican majority and a republican chairman, Devin Nunes, who wrote the damn memo. Who's blocking the release of the memo? Are conservatives so stupid to think people don't know this? It's totally manufactured republican nonsense to distract from everything that has gone on in the last year.

Q: Who's blocking the release of the memo? A: Republicans.

01-20-2018, 04:07 PM,
@crazyfamily -
It appears the memo will be released, evidently there is a two week process in doing so. In the meantime maybe you can dig up some dirt on another twitterer:

“Earlier this morning, I examined the classified, four-page memo from @HouseIntelComm regarding the FBI, DOJ, and the so-called #RussianCollusion. To put it simply, “WOW.” I joined the call to #ReleaseTheMemo. Americans deserve truth and transparency,” tweeted Rep. Jody Hice (R-GA).
01-20-2018, 04:16 PM,
This warms my heart.

For over a year the left has said it was Trump trying to hide something. And in over a year we have no evidence to show that. Trump claimed the Democrats have been pushing manufactured nonsense and so far it has been.

Now the left without a shred of anything to connect Trump to Russia are trying to hide and conceal an actual piece of evidence that from the sounds of it would exonerate him and hold responsible the bad actors. And it’s no surprise the Democrats don’t want that. Some not even interested in reading it while other Democrats actively blocking it.

And now the blocking of actual evidence is supposedly manufactured nonsense to distract from the last year of baseless manufactured nonsense? Priceless and worth every penny.
01-20-2018, 06:11 PM,
release the memo
(01-20-2018, 04:16 PM)OjoDude Wrote: This warms my heart.

For over a year the left has said it was Trump trying to hide something. And in over a year we have no evidence to show that. Trump claimed the Democrats have been pushing manufactured nonsense and so far it has been.

Now the left without a shred of anything to connect Trump to Russia are trying to hide and conceal an actual piece of evidence that from the sounds of it would exonerate him and hold responsible the bad actors. And it’s no surprise the Democrats don’t want that. Some not even interested in reading it while other Democrats actively blocking it.

And now the blocking of actual evidence is supposedly manufactured nonsense to distract from the last year of baseless manufactured nonsense? Priceless and worth every penny.

What don't you get about a republican majority in the House Intelligence Committee? How are Democrats blocking anything when there is a Republican Majority?

No evidence that the Trump administration was hiding something? Why did Flynn lie, plead guilty and then make a deal? Why Did Papadopoulos lie and then plead guilty to lying? Why is Manafort under indictment for charges including money laundering, conspiracy, tax fraud and failure to disclose his lobbying in the U.S. on behalf of foreign governments? Why is Gates under indictment for funneling tens of millions of dollars through foreign firms and accounts while working for pro-Russian factions in Ukraine? Why did Bannon seek a deal with Mueller that gets him out of testifying before a grand jury?

Why are all of these people who worked with or for Trump under indictment, and Trump had no idea that they were cultivating these relationships with the Russians?

Why, why, why, why, why, why? There's only one way to find out.

01-20-2018, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 10:25 PM by OjoDude.)
(01-20-2018, 06:11 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:

What don't you get about a republican majority in the House Intelligence Committee? How are Democrats blocking anything when there is a Republican Majority?

No evidence that the Trump administration was hiding something? Why did Flynn lie, plead guilty and then make a deal? Why Did Papadopoulos lie and then plead guilty to lying? Why is Manafort under indictment for charges including money laundering, conspiracy, tax fraud and failure to disclose his lobbying in the U.S. on behalf of foreign governments? Why is Gates under indictment for funneling tens of millions of dollars through foreign firms and accounts while working for pro-Russian factions in Ukraine? Why did Bannon seek a deal with Mueller that gets him out of testifying before a grand jury?

Why are all of these people who worked with or for Trump under indictment, and Trump had no idea that they were cultivating these relationships with the Russians?

What don’t you get about there is a procedure and it is being followed. Currently it has only been voted on to be released to other members of Congress in the lower chamber. And that was a party-line vote that Democrats voted against releasing. To be released to the public is another vote and more procedure.

Why do Democrats want to block it?

I realize you have lots of why’s that are unanswered. It’s been a year and you have nothing to show for it. Keep hoping though it warms my heart.
01-20-2018, 11:34 PM,
release the memo
(01-20-2018, 10:24 PM)OjoDude Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 06:11 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:

What don’t you get about there is a procedure and it is being followed. Currently it has only been voted on to be released to other members of Congress in the lower chamber. And that was a party-line vote that Democrats voted against releasing. To be released to the public is another vote and more procedure.

Why do Democrats want to block it?

I realize you have lots of why’s that are unanswered. It’s been a year and you have nothing to show for it. Keep hoping though it warms my heart.

So, a party-line vote didn't block anything since republicans are the majority, and the memo was consequently released to other members of congress.

Look, we're getting somewhere.

The country is divided these days. I don't have a problem with party-lines right now. Republicans see compromise as a weakness and expect only democrats to compromise. In a relationship that spells D I V O R C E.

It has not been a year of the special counsel, Robert Mueller was brought on in May 2017. It has been 8 months, and I listed the indictments. It took two years to bring Nixon to the brink of justice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what memo tells us in a nutshell Chris Yates 14 446 02-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: old drum