Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
release the memo
01-21-2018, 12:38 AM,
RE: release the memo
(01-20-2018, 11:34 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 10:24 PM)OjoDude Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 06:11 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:16 PM)OjoDude Wrote: This warms my heart.

For over a year the left has said it was Trump trying to hide something. And in over a year we have no evidence to show that. Trump claimed the Democrats have been pushing manufactured nonsense and so far it has been.

Now the left without a shred of anything to connect Trump to Russia are trying to hide and conceal an actual piece of evidence that from the sounds of it would exonerate him and hold responsible the bad actors. And it’s no surprise the Democrats don’t want that. Some not even interested in reading it while other Democrats actively blocking it.

And now the blocking of actual evidence is supposedly manufactured nonsense to distract from the last year of baseless manufactured nonsense? Priceless and worth every penny.

What don't you get about a republican majority in the House Intelligence Committee? How are Democrats blocking anything when there is a Republican Majority?

No evidence that the Trump administration was hiding something? Why did Flynn lie, plead guilty and then make a deal? Why Did Papadopoulos lie and then plead guilty to lying? Why is Manafort under indictment for charges including money laundering, conspiracy, tax fraud and failure to disclose his lobbying in the U.S. on behalf of foreign governments? Why is Gates under indictment for funneling tens of millions of dollars through foreign firms and accounts while working for pro-Russian factions in Ukraine? Why did Bannon seek a deal with Mueller that gets him out of testifying before a grand jury?

Why are all of these people who worked with or for Trump under indictment, and Trump had no idea that they were cultivating these relationships with the Russians?

Why, why, why, why, why, why? There's only one way to find out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What don’t you get about there is a procedure and it is being followed. Currently it has only been voted on to be released to other members of Congress in the lower chamber. And that was a party-line vote that Democrats voted against releasing. To be released to the public is another vote and more procedure.

Why do Democrats want to block it?

I realize you have lots of why’s that are unanswered. It’s been a year and you have nothing to show for it. Keep hoping though it warms my heart.

So, a party-line vote didn't block anything since republicans are the majority, and the memo was consequently released to other members of congress.

Look, we're getting somewhere.

The country is divided these days. I don't have a problem with party-lines right now. Republicans see compromise as a weakness and expect only democrats to compromise. In a relationship that spells D I V O R C E.

It has not been a year of the special counsel, Robert Mueller was brought on in May 2017. It has been 8 months, and I listed the indictments. It took two years to bring Nixon to the brink of justice.

You really should read how the procedure works. By not having joint agreement of both the Chair and Ranking Minority Commitee member, this temporarily blocks the immediate release to subsequent requests. No different than the obstructionism seen by Democrats over the last year.

I am ok with party-line too. The Republicans were told by Obama there was no compromise on Obamacare and go win an election. They did and the last 4 elections have been in their favor.

As an independent for the last 10 years it is obvious to myself and those like me who is not compromising and that is the Democrats. You may take Independents for fools but we see what the Democrat Party is doing and what the lapdog media is helping them do.

The Democrats and the media have been peddling the Russia collusion hysteria since just after election day. That was Nov-Dec 2016. I could care less when Mueller was or wasn’t brought on.

Indictments mean zilch only convictions mean something.
01-21-2018, 09:57 AM,
release the memo
(01-21-2018, 12:38 AM)OjoDude Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 11:34 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 10:24 PM)OjoDude Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 06:11 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:16 PM)OjoDude Wrote: This warms my heart.

For over a year the left has said it was Trump trying to hide something. And in over a year we have no evidence to show that. Trump claimed the Democrats have been pushing manufactured nonsense and so far it has been.

Now the left without a shred of anything to connect Trump to Russia are trying to hide and conceal an actual piece of evidence that from the sounds of it would exonerate him and hold responsible the bad actors. And it’s no surprise the Democrats don’t want that. Some not even interested in reading it while other Democrats actively blocking it.

And now the blocking of actual evidence is supposedly manufactured nonsense to distract from the last year of baseless manufactured nonsense? Priceless and worth every penny.

What don't you get about a republican majority in the House Intelligence Committee? How are Democrats blocking anything when there is a Republican Majority?

No evidence that the Trump administration was hiding something? Why did Flynn lie, plead guilty and then make a deal? Why Did Papadopoulos lie and then plead guilty to lying? Why is Manafort under indictment for charges including money laundering, conspiracy, tax fraud and failure to disclose his lobbying in the U.S. on behalf of foreign governments? Why is Gates under indictment for funneling tens of millions of dollars through foreign firms and accounts while working for pro-Russian factions in Ukraine? Why did Bannon seek a deal with Mueller that gets him out of testifying before a grand jury?

Why are all of these people who worked with or for Trump under indictment, and Trump had no idea that they were cultivating these relationships with the Russians?

Why, why, why, why, why, why? There's only one way to find out.

What don’t you get about there is a procedure and it is being followed. Currently it has only been voted on to be released to other members of Congress in the lower chamber. And that was a party-line vote that Democrats voted against releasing. To be released to the public is another vote and more procedure.

Why do Democrats want to block it?

I realize you have lots of why’s that are unanswered. It’s been a year and you have nothing to show for it. Keep hoping though it warms my heart.

So, a party-line vote didn't block anything since republicans are the majority, and the memo was consequently released to other members of congress.

Look, we're getting somewhere.

The country is divided these days. I don't have a problem with party-lines right now. Republicans see compromise as a weakness and expect only democrats to compromise. In a relationship that spells D I V O R C E.

It has not been a year of the special counsel, Robert Mueller was brought on in May 2017. It has been 8 months, and I listed the indictments. It took two years to bring Nixon to the brink of justice.

You really should read how the procedure works. By not having joint agreement of both the Chair and Ranking Minority Commitee member, this temporarily blocks the immediate release to subsequent requests. No different than the obstructionism seen by Democrats over the last year.

I am ok with party-line too. The Republicans were told by Obama there was no compromise on Obamacare and go win an election. They did and the last 4 elections have been in their favor.

As an independent for the last 10 years it is obvious to myself and those like me who is not compromising and that is the Democrats. You may take Independents for fools but we see what the Democrat Party is doing and what the lapdog media is helping them do.

The Democrats and the media have been peddling the Russia collusion hysteria since just after election day. That was Nov-Dec 2016. I could care less when Mueller was or wasn’t brought on.

Indictments mean zilch only convictions mean something.

Once again. Classified materials are not released to the public, so it doesn't matter what demands are made to release materials. I double-dog-dare republicans to release the memo without declassifying it.

Indictments do mean something in the criminal justice system that trump doesn't care about. It took two years to bring Nixon to the brink of justice and it will take time to do the same to trump. Investigations take time. I can wait.

01-30-2018, 12:02 AM,
release the memo
Ooh look, you can all stop crying now. Your puppets have voted along party lines to release a classified memo that the FBI has not reviewed yet. I can't wait for what comes next! We are inching ever more closely to OOJ charges and constitutional crisis, how fun! How do you suppose the stock market will react to that?! Yay!

razyfamily
02-02-2018, 03:39 PM,
release the memo
DOW plunges 600 points. Worst week in two years. Trump is brilliant, isn't he?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
02-05-2018, 04:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 12:44 AM by crazyfamily.)
release the memo
Wow, DOW plunges 1,100 points to it's worst loss in history. Good thing Trump released that memo, cut corporate taxes, and disabled the Affordable Care Act, I'm sure that the market might have dropped 50% if Hillary had won.

Trump celebrates his successes by calling congressional democrats treasonous for not applauding his SOTU address! Is this really America?

I'm sure that its just the market reaction to the Patriots Losing in the Super Bowl.

02-09-2018, 12:42 AM,
release the memo
-1000 points again today. It's kinda like a streak!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what memo tells us in a nutshell Chris Yates 14 449 02-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: old drum