Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what memo tells us in a nutshell
02-03-2018, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018, 12:51 PM by Milan.)
RE: what memo tells us in a nutshell
The court was trusting that the top people at the FBI were not providing fraudulent proof (the dossier that they previously knew as fake).

Yes, the investigation is a witch hunt. Their tactic is to accuse the opponent of what they're actually doing - a powerful, classic tactic.

Someday you and all the other deceived might wake up - I hope so.
02-03-2018, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018, 01:59 PM by Milan.)
Quote: Republicans need to HOPE that they hold on to congress come November. I'm thinking it will be I who is throwing the "biggest party ever!"

The majority of the people in this country are not as dumb as the democrats are hoping.

But, in the unlikely event of that hypothetical tragedy, I doubt the massive numbers of true Americans will allow an impeachment for what would be the equivalent infraction of Jaywalking. I'm guessing pitch forks, et al.

Have fun planning your celebration.
02-03-2018, 04:53 PM,
(02-03-2018, 10:29 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: As far as this political fiasco perpetrated by republicans goes, I fully expect republicans to bring charges based on the information in the memo, otherwise the sole purpose of the memo is to undermine the authority of the FBI with respect to the investigation being carried out by Robert Mueller.

good to see you received the democratic party talking points and are sticking to the script

maybe for once you should try looking at this as an objective observer who can think for themselves

the argument that this undermines the FBI is one that you don't want to make and will be a big loser with fair minded american people. only exception might be hard left who don't care about wrong/right, individual liberty and the people's rights

that argument only leads to one conclusion, that the FBI or other intelligence agency can abuse their powers, trample your rights and conduct surveillance operations based on bogus info, and nobody is allowed to ever bring the abuses to light because it would undermine the FBI, the agency committing the abuses

wtf are you smoking ???

do you even care that a government agency was used to spy on a political opponent using information gathered from the opposite political campaign?

does that even bother you at all?

your argument that the agency which was abusing its power would be undermined is so disingenuous that i can't believe you would make it unless for you it's all about "our side" / "their side" and whatever makes "us" look better is all you care about

Generally speaking, I've Been the unmitigated Master of Posting hints.

Please don't tell the kids. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZW_5zrHktj0/Tn...temple.jpg
02-03-2018, 05:13 PM,
what memo tells us in a nutshell
Chris, the easy part is done. If it's all so clear, then there should be no problem prosecuting. That's the rub, isn't it. Just like the Hillary emails, it's all a bunch of BS. Bring the charges or stfu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
02-03-2018, 09:02 PM,
- The FISA court should never have been authorized. It's essentially a Star Chamber.
- The FBI has never been non-political (viz J. Edgar & ML King)
- The government has entirely too much power, and the demagogues and reprobates are responsible

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  release the memo Chris Yates 15 914 02-09-2018, 12:42 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily