Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.86 Average
Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
02-03-2018, 12:06 PM,
RE: Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
If you find offering to buy girls a joke(one being under age)...that's your call. I'm pretty sure it's not legal even if someone construes it as a "joke". Not sure if you have a daughter, but if a man made the suggestion to buy her as a "joke", you'd laugh? I wouldn't and I surely wouldn't meet up in a hotel room with him and show him things.
02-03-2018, 12:09 PM,
(02-03-2018, 12:06 PM)admin Wrote: If you find offering to buy girls a joke(one being under age)...that's your call. I'm pretty sure it's not legal even if someone construes it as a "joke". Not sure if you have a daughter, but if a man made the suggestion to buy her as a "joke", you'd laugh? I wouldn't and I surely wouldn't meet up in a hotel room with him and show him things.

We haven't seen the original email he received that prompted him to reply with that comment; so whether it is funny or not can't really be judged.

Also, I didn't say it was a funny joke but clearly someone offering a huge amount of money with 44-1/2 cents added on to it is making a joke.
02-03-2018, 12:15 PM,
Hmmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZgwtpPmLY
02-03-2018, 12:19 PM,
I don't see any joke in trying to have a conversation with a mom about buying her daughter. Excuses because you want to find his treasure or that he seems to have done great things in his life don't seem they should make this acceptable. I don't know the context of another situation exactly, but I do know DG told me he threatened her. He's also tried to make deals for emails to get erased. Servers hold copies the police can recover I'm sure...so doesn't matter. Forrest threatened me in the past for character assassination. I could careless what he does. I have no shame...it's all been put out there... people say whatever crap about me they want. Doesn't bother me. I already lost it all and now I'm ready to rebuild away from this.
02-03-2018, 12:27 PM,
(02-03-2018, 12:19 PM)admin Wrote: I don't see any joke in trying to have a conversation with a mom about buying her daughter. Excuses because you want to find his treasure or that he seems to have done great things in his life don't seem they should make this acceptable. I don't know the context of another situation exactly, but I do know DG told me he threatened her. He's also tried to make deals for emails to get erased. Servers hold copies the police can recover I'm sure...so doesn't matter. Forrest threatened me in the past for character assassination. I could careless what he does. I have no shame...it's all been put out there... people say whatever crap about me they want. Doesn't bother me. I already lost it all and now I'm ready to rebuild away from this.

I believe any reasonable person would see that as a joke; again not a funny joke but a joke nonetheless.

I'm not making excuses for him, just commenting from a more objective point of view.
02-03-2018, 12:30 PM,
(02-03-2018, 12:19 PM)admin Wrote: I don't see any joke in trying to have a conversation with a mom about buying her daughter. Excuses because you want to find his treasure or that he seems to have done great things in his life don't seem they should make this acceptable. I don't know the context of another situation exactly, but I do know DG told me he threatened her. He's also tried to make deals for emails to get erased. Servers hold copies the police can recover I'm sure...so doesn't matter. Forrest threatened me in the past for character assassination. I could careless what he does. I have no shame...it's all been put out there... people say whatever crap about me they want. Doesn't bother me. I already lost it all and now I'm ready to rebuild away from this.

what is going on here? so you boned an old man, and now you got caught, and feel bad. ummm, oh well.

sorry, don't buy it. he really offered you the treasure site, when he could get a 18 year old hot hooker for a few hundred? yea, ok.

and then you don't accept those terms, but you decide to do the old geezer anyway? yea, makes perfect sense.

at his age, doubt it works, doubt he has an interest in sex, doubt all this.

post a pic of both your eyes, so we can see the craziness within.
02-03-2018, 12:42 PM,
(02-03-2018, 12:26 PM)nmc Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 12:09 PM)FennMaster Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 12:06 PM)admin Wrote: If you find offering to buy girls a joke(one being under age)...that's your call. I'm pretty sure it's not legal even if someone construes it as a "joke". Not sure if you have a daughter, but if a man made the suggestion to buy her as a "joke", you'd laugh? I wouldn't and I surely wouldn't meet up in a hotel room with him and show him things.

We haven't seen the original email he received that prompted him to reply with that comment; so whether it is funny or not can't really be judged.

Also, I didn't say it was a funny joke but clearly someone offering a huge amount of money with 44-1/2 cents added on to it is making a joke.

That is the biggest problem, isn't it? Only bits and pieces of suggestive emails that paint Mr. Fenn as a villain have been posted, while the women who posted them are careful to remove any of their comments that solicited the response. I hope they do go to the authorities to sort this mess out, and the full extent of their own participation is revealed.

This I agree with. I think the authorities should investigate these email accounts that could hold illegal or not conversation.

I'm seriously shocked at those who want to defend forrest on this when they don't know more.

I'm also not saying he did anything wrong by cheating on his wife with so many women. It is what it is.
02-03-2018, 12:45 PM,
"I'm seriously shocked at those who want to defend forrest on this when they don't know more."

It is however, the basis for our entire legal system. Shocking as that might be to some.
02-03-2018, 12:47 PM,
Bet seems to know more then she let's on...hmm. Ive always respected Bet, even if we haven't always agreed. She doesn't play teams to just play teams and speaks her mind.
02-03-2018, 01:06 PM,
(02-03-2018, 12:59 PM)nmc Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 12:42 PM)admin Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 12:26 PM)nmc Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 12:09 PM)FennMaster Wrote:

That is the biggest problem, isn't it? Only bits and pieces of suggestive emails that paint Mr. Fenn as a villain have been posted, while the women who posted them are careful to remove any of their comments that solicited the response. I hope they do go to the authorities to sort this mess out, and the full extent of their own participation is revealed.

This I agree with. I think the authorities should investigate these email accounts that could hold illegal or not conversation.

I'm seriously shocked at those who want to defend forrest on this when they don't know more.

I'm also not saying he did anything wrong by cheating on his wife with so many women. It is what it is.

What we don't know is to what extent the women who now feel jaded by whatever relationship they had with Mr. Fenn were complicit in establishing said relationship. This isn't a story about one man seducing innocent women into compromising their morals, regardless of how it's spun.

I could careless about forrest having sex with women. Nothing illegal about that. Maybe some smart creative lawyer could find a way to consider it illegal... but I don't see any way it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digging A friends Grave Copper 20 1,865 12-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video decall 44 9,428 06-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: ROLL TIDE
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,057 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Dear Ricky: Keyword! superfly 32 12,389 12-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: trigace
  Dear Mindy Ricky Nowak 23 3,857 07-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Last Post: deb