Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.86 Average
Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
02-03-2018, 01:08 PM,
RE: Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
Maybe he didn't blow a million dollar treasure and offering to buy a 16 year old girl is sick and demented no matter if he tries to cover it up in a joke to see what the mom would say or not. Anyone who believes he gets a pass on that is blinded by gold.
02-03-2018, 01:15 PM,
i know admin can hold her own ,but cant yall just leave her the hell alone,its clear something happened, and one day the truth will come out,some of you think f is a god,he aint ,he bleeds like all of us,im sticking by admin and mindy
02-03-2018, 01:22 PM,
by the way cheating on your spouse is illegal in 16 states
02-03-2018, 01:26 PM,
@admin,

You're suspiciously implying that that Fenn offered you sex for information. Yet you haven't directly said this, and you're making us guess what you're actually saying. You're also making us guess whether or not you agreed to this proposition.

1. If this really happened, and you agreed to Fenn's proposition, then you should apologize to all of us for attempting to gain an unfair advantage, imo. If true, then I'm glad Fenn reneged the deal.

2. If not true, then are you attempting to pull all of us into some twisted divorce-revenge-fight with your ex?

I'm still scratching my head on this one.
02-03-2018, 01:32 PM,
(02-03-2018, 01:22 PM)pidmt Wrote: by the way cheating on your spouse is illegal in 16 states

One of my favorite bar regulars used to say he didn't cheat, but he would be happy to hold still if someone else wanted to. LOL
02-03-2018, 01:36 PM,
Dear Marti aka digging gypsy
@Milan I don't know how you didn't follow what I said. Forrest asked me if I'd have sex with him in exchange for the treasure location or a million dollars. I said no...I would not sleep with him in exchange for that.

That doesn't mean I didn't sleep with him at some point. I don't owe any searcher anything just as no one here owes me anything. Does Forrest owe searchers a fair contest? Doesn't matter because no one can force him into proving it's even out there.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
02-03-2018, 01:40 PM,
(02-03-2018, 01:36 PM)admin Wrote: @Milan I don't know how you didn't follow what I said. Forrest asked me if I'd have sex with him in exchange for the treasure location or a million dollars. I said no...I would not sleep with him in exchange for that.

That doesn't mean I didn't sleep with him at some point. I don't owe any searcher anything just as no one here owes me anything. Does Forrest owe searchers a fair contest? Doesn't matter because no one can force him into proving it's even out there.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Again he was not asking you to have sex for the tc or money, it was a hypothetical proposal not real.
Why do you continue to leave the hypothetical part out?
02-03-2018, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018, 01:46 PM by Becky from WV.)
@anyone - Whether FF is/was joking or NOT ... makes NO difference in this issue. Evidently some women have been hurt by him. $$$ equals power which enables FF to do pretty much as he pleases. I believe he should NEVER have interacted with any of us searchers. His duty was to the Chase, but he chose to mix business with pleasure. I have NO doubt these women are being truthful.

Perhaps some of you guys are ignorant of one important aspect. We females are born with some kind of radar which keeps us safe ... if we listen to it. A man's sweet smile to you guys can be ... a leer of lasciviousness to us. A simple word or two which sound innocent to you guys ... can make our skin crawl. Often we try to convince ourselves that everything is fine, when it is NOT. We tend to trust those men in positions of power (especially those with $$$) who are supposedly older & wiser ... & seemingly benign (the grandfatherly type).

I am NOT accusing FF of any deliberate X-rated behavior, but neither do I think these women are lying. Perhaps FF regrets his actions that so upset these searchers. That does NOT change the fact that these accusers have been distressed. We need to be more considerate of their feelings ... & NOT so quick to judge. Please allow them to vent themselves without trying to defend FF ... who I'm sure is more than able to defend himself.
02-03-2018, 01:57 PM,
(02-03-2018, 01:46 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @anyone - Whether FF is/was joking or NOT ... makes NO difference in this issue. Evidently some women have been hurt by him. $$$ equals power which enables FF to do pretty much as he pleases. I believe he should NEVER have interacted with any of us searchers. His duty was to the Chase, but he chose to mix business with pleasure. I have NO doubt these women are being truthful.

Perhaps some of you guys are ignorant of one important aspect. We females are born with some kind of radar which keeps us safe ... if we listen to it. A man's sweet smile to you guys can be ... a leer of lasciviousness to us. A simple word or two which sound innocent to you guys ... can make our skin crawl. Often we try to convince ourselves that everything is fine, when it is NOT. We tend to trust those men in positions of power (especially those with $$$) who are supposedly older & wiser ... & seemingly benign (the grandfatherly type).

I am NOT accusing FF of any deliberate X-rated behavior, but neither do I think these women are lying. Perhaps FF regrets his actions that so upset these searchers. That does NOT change the fact that these accusers have been distressed. We need to be more considerate of their feelings ... & NOT so quick to judge. Please allow them to vent themselves without trying to defend FF ... who I'm sure is more than able to defend himself.

well said
02-03-2018, 02:02 PM,
(02-03-2018, 01:46 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @anyone - Whether FF is/was joking or NOT ... makes NO difference in this issue. Evidently some women have been hurt by him. $$$ equals power which enables FF to do pretty much as he pleases. I believe he should NEVER have interacted with any of us searchers. His duty was to the Chase, but he chose to mix business with pleasure. I have NO doubt these women are being truthful.
It makes all the difference. A joke is a joke; whether it's a bad joke or not it's still a joke. Mis-characterizing it as a solicitation for child prostitution is a horrible thing to do. If you can't see the difference you have blinders on.

(02-03-2018, 01:46 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: Perhaps some of you guys are ignorant of one important aspect. We females are born with some kind of radar which keeps us safe ... if we listen to it. A man's sweet smile to you guys can be ... a leer of lasciviousness to us. A simple word or two which sound innocent to you guys ... can make our skin crawl. Often we try to convince ourselves that everything is fine, when it is NOT. We tend to trust those men in positions of power (especially those with $$$) who are supposedly older & wiser ... & seemingly benign (the grandfatherly type).
This just makes me laugh. Thanks Becky. Smile
They weren't innocent when they approached Fenn. Fenn didn't approach them, he had no power over them. They instigated the relationship with Fenn. I'm certain they are not as innocent as they are trying to appear, they could have walked away from it at any time. A searcher could just try and solve the poem without ever contacting Fenn. Playing the grandfather card is just an excuse to cover up the less than ethical intentions of contacting Fenn for getting information or possibly worse.

(02-03-2018, 01:46 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: I am NOT accusing FF of any deliberate X-rated behavior, but neither do I think these women are lying. Perhaps FF regrets his actions that so upset these searchers. That does NOT change the fact that these accusers have been distressed. We need to be more considerate of their feelings ... & NOT so quick to judge. Please allow them to vent themselves without trying to defend FF ... who I'm sure is more than able to defend himself.
I don't think they're lying about some of what they are saying. But allow them to distort the truth to make themselves look innocent and Forrest look evil; I don't think so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digging A friends Grave Copper 20 1,864 12-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video decall 44 9,420 06-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: ROLL TIDE
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,056 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Dear Ricky: Keyword! superfly 32 12,384 12-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: trigace
  Dear Mindy Ricky Nowak 23 3,857 07-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Last Post: deb